PCC file format description
Many people often share .pcc files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .pcc files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .pcc files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .pcc files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .pcc file format.
3 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.pcc - PCCharge Log File
The PCC data files are related to PCCharge. The PCC file is a PCCharge Log File. PCCharge is a PC-based application that communicates directly with credit card processing banks, similar to a keypad or PIN terminal, without the need for an Internet-based credit card gateway. The PCCharge seems to be no longer supported.
PCCharge Log File related extensions:
- bch PCCharge Offline Transaction Log
- inx PCCharge Request XML File
- oux PCCharge Transaction Response XML File
- tm PCCharge Transaction Data
- wtfc PCCharge WTFC Data
.pcc - Mass Effect Game Package
The PCC game data files are related to Mass Effect. The PCC file is a Mass Effect Game Package. Mass Effect is an action role-playing video game developed by BioWare.
Mass Effect Game Package related extensions:
- gob Dark Forces Game Archive
- tinyid Tiny Village Game Data
- rbmx ROBLOX Library
- acww Animal Crossing Wild World Pattern
- ekv Titanfall Game Settings Data
- fat Far Cry Primal Game Data
.pcx - PC PaintBrush Bitmap
The PCX graphic files are related to PC PaintBrush. The PCX file is a PC PaintBrush Bitmap. PC PaintBrush (also known simply as Paintbrush) was graphics editing software created by the ZSoft Corporation in 1985 for computers running the MS-DOS operating system. The PC PaintBrush seems to be no longer supported.
PC PaintBrush Bitmap related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .pcc file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .pcc extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .pcc files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .pcc files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .pcc file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .pcc file
To set the .pcc file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .pcc file association. Many applications can open .pcc files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .pcc file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cc, cpc, lcc, occ, pc, pcd, pcf, pcs, pcv, pcx, pdc, pfc, psc, pvc, pxc
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .pcc filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .pcc:
- cc STK City Database Counties
- pc Aliens vs. Predator Game PC Data
- pcs CYANA Pseudocontact Shift Restraint File
- psc Atari ST Compressed PaintShop Image
- occ Battlefield 2 Model Data
- pcf Pro/ENGINEER Profile Configuration File
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .pcc page useful, please feel free to link to this page.