PDL file format description
Many people often share .pdl files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .pdl files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .pdl files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .pdl files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .pdl file format.
7 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.pdl - PrintShop Deluxe Flyer Document
The PDL document files are related to PrintShop Deluxe. The PDL file is a PrintShop Deluxe Flyer Document.
|Magic:||- / -|
PrintShop Deluxe Flyer Document related extensions:
- clkx Clicker Grid Set
- cvdtpl Canvas X Drawing Template
- xsf Microsoft InfoPath Form Definition
- accdr Microsoft Access 2007 Run-time
- vsdx Microsoft Visio 2013 Drawing
- cdr5 CorelDraw 5 for Mac Drawing
.pdl - Policy Description Language File
The PDL development files are related to Microsoft Visual Studio. The PDL file is a Policy Description Language File. Policy Description Language (PDL) is an implementation of Extensible Markup Language (XML). PDL is specifically designed for turning the ideas of software architects into meaningful policy that can govern whether and where a project appears in an application, filter which elements of the integrated development environment (IDE) it can contain, and constrain the values that can be set for properties.
Policy Description Language File related extensions:
- ovg ObjectVision Converted Graphic Data
- xq XQuery Language Source Code
- cs CLEO Custom Script
- gfe Grammatical Framework Example
- dox Doxygen DOX Data
- mdb Crestron SIMPL Device Database
.pdl - Perl Data Language File
The PDL development files are related to Perl Data Language. The PDL file is a Perl Data Language File. PDL (Perl Data Language) is a set of array programming extensions to the Perl programming language.
Perl Data Language File related extensions:
- tb1 Borland Turbo C Font Data
- wpc WinDev Color Palette Data
- bml Better Markup Language File
- jsd JAWS Script Documentation File
- wdm WinDev WDINT Extraction File
- rep WinDev HyperFileSQL REP File
.pdl - Symbian OS Printer Driver
The PDL data files are related to SymbianOS. PDL file is Symbian OS Printer Driver. Symbian is a discontinued mobile operating system (OS) and computing platform designed for smartphones The SymbianOS seems to be no longer supported.
Symbian OS Printer Driver related extensions:
- aif Symbian OS Application Information
- arc Symbian OS Backup Archive
- cdb Symbian OS Phonebook Data
- fil Symbian OS Application Logo
- fpsx Symbian OS Firmware Update
- mdl Symbian OS MIME Type Library
.pdl - Borland C++ Project Description Language Data
The PDL development files are related to Borland C++. The PDL file is a Borland C++ Project Description Language Data. Borland C++ is a C and C++ programming IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows.
Borland C++ Project Description Language Data related extensions:
- rpf ProWorx NXT Cross-reference Pointer
- xst IBM WebSphere Query Template
- wre WinDev Report References Data
- pxx Keyman Developer Encrypted Customisation File
- lsl Altium Designer Linker Script
- apx Borland C++ AppExpert Database
.pdl - WITE32 Pattern Data
The PDL data files are related to WITE32. The PDL file is a WITE32 Pattern Data. WITE32 is the latest Guzik software package for Read/Write Analyzer (RWA) control.
WITE32 Pattern Data related extensions:
.pdl - DB-MAIN Text Pattern Data
The PDL data files are related to DB-MAIN. The PDL file is a DB-MAIN Text Pattern Data. DB-MAIN is a graphical CASE tool that supports most database engineering processes.
DB-MAIN Text Pattern Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .pdl file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .pdl extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .pdl files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .pdl files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .pdl file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .pdl file
To set the .pdl file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .pdl file association. Many applications can open .pdl files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .pdl file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
dl, dpl, ldl, odl, pcl, pd, pd1, pdi, pdk, pdm, pdo, pdp, pel, pfl, pl
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .pdl filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .pdl:
- dl Zoo Tycoon 2 Game Data
- pd1 DFSee Partition Data
- pfl Lotus Freelance Graphics Portfolio Presentation
- psl PSCAD Power System Simulation Library
- pd Male MRI Image
- pel IBM Forms Logger File
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .pdl page useful, please feel free to link to this page.