PFC file format description
Many people often share .pfc files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .pfc files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .pfc files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .pfc files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .pfc file format.
3 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.pfc - Corel PercetFit Component
The PFC data files are related to Corel WordPerfect. The PFC file is a Corel PercetFit Component. PercectFit is a component registration utility from Corel Corp..
|Magic:||- / -|
Corel PercetFit Component related extensions:
- sgpgl Case CATalyst Layout Data
- drz DReport Compressed Report
- pdl Symbian OS Printer Driver
- t2000 Theseus2000 Settings Data
- revinp OnScale Review Input Data
- sch ExpressSCH Schematics Data
.pfc - Presto! PageManager Data
The PFC data files are related to Presto! PageManager. The PFC file is a Presto! PageManager Data. Presto! PageManager is a document management software program developed by NewSoft Technology.
Presto! PageManager Data related extensions:
- usv LG Xenon Phone Contact List Data
- lds Laser Dispatch Script
- wne WIDI Note Editor Data
- uut Genesis 2000 UUT Data
- sra Sequence Read Archive
- fhr Family Historian Data
.pfc - Pegasus Mail Messages Cache
The PFC data files are related to Pegasus Mail. The PFC file is a Pegasus Mail Messages Cache. Pegasus Mail is a previously freeware, proprietary, email client that is developed and maintained by David Harris.
Pegasus Mail Messages Cache related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .pfc file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .pfc extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .pfc files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .pfc files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .pfc file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .pfc file
To set the .pfc file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .pfc file association. Many applications can open .pfc files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .pfc file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
fc, fpc, ofc, pbc, pc, pcc, pcf, pdc, pec, pf, pfd, pff, pfs, pfv, pfx
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .pfc filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .pfc:
- ofc Altair FEKO Paging Data
- pcf HP 95LX Printer Configuration
- pff Adobe Photoshop Zoomify Image Stream
- prc Visual Studio .NET DB Project Stored Procedure
- pvc Panasonic VM1 Voice Data
- fc Harvard Graphics 2.0 Spellchecking Dictionary
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .pfc page useful, please feel free to link to this page.