PKD file format description
Many people often share .pkd files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .pkd files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .pkd files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .pkd files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .pkd file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.pkd - Power Video Karaoke Project
The PKD project files are related to Power Video Karaoke. The PKD file is a Power Video Karaoke Project.
|Application:||Power Video Karaoke|
|Magic:||- / -|
Power Video Karaoke Project related extensions:
- rzmmpj YouTube Movie Maker Project
- smgproj SolidWorks Composer Project
- prj Steinberg WaveLab Workspace
- vol Gear CD-ROM Project
- pixate Pixate Studio Project
- pto Hugin Project
.pkd - Eurotherm Encrypted Hydra History Data
The PKD data files are related to Eurotherm Review QuickChart. The PKD file is an Eurotherm Encrypted Hydra History Data. Eurotherm is a supplier of control and measurement instruments to industrial and process markets.
Eurotherm Encrypted Hydra History Data related extensions:
- olk14msgsource Microsoft Office Outlook for Mac Message Data
- 92z TI-92 Calculator Assembly Program
- ch10 IRIG 106 Original Recording Data
- 3fx CorelDRAW Corel Chart 3D Effect Data
- tps RFM Total Internal Partition Sums File
- hv Microsoft Windows Mobile Hive
.pkd - Amiga PackDev Disk Archive
The PKD archive files are related to Amiga PackDev. The PKD file is an Amiga PackDev Disk Archive. PackDev is a disk imaging program which can work with any disk-like device. The Amiga PackDev seems to be no longer supported.
Amiga PackDev Disk Archive related extensions:
- mfp MobileFrame Package
- pisi Pardus Linux Package
- lpkg Liferay Package
- imazingapp iMazing App Backup Archive
- frg FrogTeacher Folder Package
- sn3 Samsung Kies 2 Backup Data
.pkd - Top Secret Crypto Gold Packed Data
The PKD data files are related to Top Secret Crypto Gold. The PKD file is a Top Secret Crypto Gold Packed Data. Top Secret Crypto Gold is a communications and file encryption program for Microsoft Windows. The Top Secret Crypto Gold seems to be no longer supported.
Top Secret Crypto Gold Packed Data related extensions:
- mv95 Adobe Director for Mac Video
- gsym ArchiCAD Geometric Description Language Data
- zdt Zhongwen Development Tool Data
- mas MEGA Alignment Sequence Data
- ldf Microsoft SQL Server Transaction Log
- sp Micrografx ABC SnapGraphics Data
.pkd - Turbo Pascal for DOS Compressed Batch Data
The PKD development files are related to Turbo Pascal. The PKD file is a Turbo Pascal for DOS Compressed Batch Data. Turbo Pascal is a software development system for the Pascal programming language running on CP/M, CP/M-86, and DOS, developed by Borland.
Turbo Pascal for DOS Compressed Batch Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .pkd file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .pkd extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .pkd files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .pkd files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .pkd file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .pkd file
To set the .pkd file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .pkd file association. Many applications can open .pkd files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .pkd file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
kd, kpd, lkd, okd, pd, pdk, pjd, pk, pkc, pkf, pkr, pks, pkv, pkw, pkx
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .pkd filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .pkd:
- pd FlexiSIGN 5 Plotter Document
- pks Oracle Package Specification
- pmd PlanMaker Spreadsheet Document
- kd Koara Source Code
- pkc Jython JAR Cache
- pmd MikuMikuDance PolyMo Model Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .pkd page useful, please feel free to link to this page.