PLD file format description
Many people often share .pld files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .pld files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .pld files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .pld files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .pld file format.
3 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.pld - PhotoLine Image
The PLD graphic files are related to PhotoLine. The PLD file is a PhotoLine Image. PhotoLine is a is a multi-featured image processor software.
|Magic:||- / -|
PhotoLine Image related extensions:
- actions PhotoLine 4 Defaults Data
- cu1 PhotoLine 4 Curve Data
- cu3 PhotoLine 4 Curve Data
- mph PhotoLine Morphing Data
- pattern PhotoLine 4 Pattern Data
- plb PhotoLine Browser Index Data
.pld - Oracle PLD Library
The PLD development files are related to Oracle Database. The PLD file is an Oracle PLD Library. The .PLD file is a text format file, and can be used for source-controlling your library files.
Oracle PLD Library related extensions:
- gcr GlowCode Profiling Results
- licx Visual Studio License Text
- umlclass Eclipse IDE UML Class Data
- slz Adobe RoboHelp Exported Screen Layout
- tch Turbo C Help
- hshader Visual Studio HShader Data
.pld - Messenger Plus! Live Backup Configuration
The PLD configuration files are related to Messenger Plus! Live. The PLD file is a Messenger Plus! Live Backup Configuration. Messenger Plus! is an add-on for Windows Live Messenger. The Messenger Plus! Live seems to be no longer supported.
Messenger Plus! Live Backup Configuration related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .pld file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .pld extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .pld files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .pld files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .pld file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .pld file
To set the .pld file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .pld file association. Many applications can open .pld files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .pld file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ld, lld, lpd, old, p1d, pd, pdl, pid, pkd, pl, plc, ple, plf, plr, pls
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .pld filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .pld:
- pd PipeDream Document
- pl Perl Script
- plr Mail.dat Package Label File
- plx Oracle PLX Library
- pod Bloodrayne Game Archive
- lpd Lecturnity Multimedia Presentation Document
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .pld page useful, please feel free to link to this page.