PLF file format description
Many people often share .plf files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .plf files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .plf files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .plf files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .plf file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.plf - BlazeDVD Playlist File
The PLF multimedia files are related to BlazeDVD. The PLF file is a BlazeDVD Playlist file. BlazeDVD is a DVD player software for Microsoft Windows.
|Magic:||- / -|
BlazeDVD Playlist File related extensions:
- dnc Windows Dancer Data
- bootstrap Flash MP4 Video Bootstrap
- do 4oD Player Playlist
- playlist CyberLink PowerDVD Playlist
- plsx Xtreamer DVD Radio Playlist
- s2s SRT2SUP Native Subtitle Data
.plf - PatchLink Developers Kit Exported Patch
The PLF data files are related to PatchLink Developers Kit. The PLF file is a PatchLink Developers Kit Exported Patch. PatchLink Developers Kit is a security patch creation tool. The PatchLink Developers Kit seems to be no longer supported.
PatchLink Developers Kit Exported Patch related extensions:
- cmxl Microsoft Pivot Collection Data
- wbn WBNM Flood Hydrograph Model Data
- sm7 SAS Multi-dimensional Database
- pkt Cisco Packet Tracer Network Simulation Model
- abx Corel WordPerfect Mail Addressbook
- cilx VAMT Computer Information List
.plf - Mr. Bean Game Data
The PLF game data files are related to Mr. Bean. The PLF file is a Mr. Bean Game Data. Mr. Bean is a game developed by Beyond Reality. The Mr. Bean seems to be no longer supported.
Mr. Bean Game Data related extensions:
- controls OpenBVE Keyboard Shortcuts
- goo Jedi Knight: Mysteries of The Sith Game Data
- him ROSE Online Highmaps Data
- crp Cities: Skylines Colossal Raw Asset Package
- jit AIKA Online Texture Data
- dlg Bioware Aurora Dialog Data
.plf - SalesLogix Pick List Data
The PLF data files are related to Sage SalesLogix. The PLF file is a SalesLogix Pick List Data. Saleslogix is a CRM solution for companies dedicated to engaging customers. The Sage SalesLogix seems to be no longer supported.
SalesLogix Pick List Data related extensions:
- rdy Ready Pro Accounting Data
- nml News Markup Language Data
- mwdp CodeWarrior Debugger Data
- itx FileNet ITX Form Template
- pm! Pegasus Mail Address Book
- 8xm TI-83/84 Plus Matrix Data
.plf - WinDVD Playlist
The PLF multimedia files are related to WinDVD. The PLF file is a WinDVD Playlist. WinDVD is a commercial video and music player software for Microsoft Windows.
WinDVD Playlist related extensions:
- lid WinDVD LID Data
It is important to understand that the .plf file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .plf extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .plf files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .plf files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .plf file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .plf file
To set the .plf file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .plf file association. Many applications can open .plf files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .plf file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
lf, llf, lpf, olf, pf, pfl, pif, pkf, pl, plb, plc, pld, ple, plg, plr
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .plf filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .plf:
- pld Messenger Plus! Live Backup Configuration
- plt Infinity Engine Paperdoll Data
- ppf Turtle Beach Pinnacle Program
- pf OpenEdge ABL Database Parameters Data
- plb Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio Playback Data
- plr rFactor Player Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .plf page useful, please feel free to link to this page.