PMQ file format description
Many people share .pmq files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .pmq file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .pmq files.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.pmq - Microsoft Target Analyzer File
The PMQ development files are related to Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit. The PMQ file is a Microsoft Target Analyzer File. Microsoft Target Analyzer is one of the tools provided with Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit and it runs on the target device.
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit
- Development files
- - / -
- Microsoft Target Analyzer File related extensions:
- Microsoft DirectX D3D High Level Shader Language Include
- Microsoft SQL Server Script Template
- Microsoft Visual C++ Outline Examples Data
- Microsoft Intermediate Language Data
- Microsoft Visual Studio Windows Workflow
- Microsoft Visual Studio Diagnostic Session Data
.pmq - Pegasus Mail Copy to Self Filter Rules Data
The PMQ data files are related to Pegasus Mail. The PMQ file is a Pegasus Mail Copy to Self Filter Rules Data. Pegasus Mail is a previously freeware, proprietary, email client that is developed and maintained by David Harris.
- Pegasus Mail
- Data files
- - / -
- Pegasus Mail Copy to Self Filter Rules Data related extensions:
Naturally, other applications may also use the .pmq file extension. Even harmful programs can create .pmq files. Be especially cautious with .pmq files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .pmq file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .pmq file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
lmq, mpq, mq, plq, pm, pnq, pq
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Perl Module
- PM Bitmap Image
- LinMailPro Queue Data
- ICQ iFile Data
- Microsoft Windows Message Queuing Data
- Star Wars: Rebel Assault Game Data
DataTypes.net currently supports the following operating systems:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .pmq file format, then write to us!