PRD file format description
Many people often share .prd files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .prd files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .prd files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .prd files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .prd file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.prd - RISCWatch Processor Resource Definition
The PRD development files are related to RISCWatch Debugger. The PRD file is a RISCWatch Processor Resource Definition. RISCWatch is a hardware and software development tool for the PowerPC 600/700 Family of microprocessors and the PowerPC 400 Series of Embedded Controllers.
|Magic:||- / -|
RISCWatch Processor Resource Definition related extensions:
- pag Visual Basic Property Page File
- jor Gupta SQLWindows Journal Data
- su7 SAS Utility
- nav Xilinx ISE NGDBuild Navigation Data
- gm81 Game Maker 8.1 Data
- ps1xml Windows PowerShell Types File
.prd - MAP Device Document
The PRD data files are related to Landis+Gyr MAP. The PRD file is a MAP Device Document. The Landis+Gyr MAP Service Tool was developed to support the dialog meters. It is able to communicate with all modern electronic meters from Landis+Gyr and also with many units from other manufacturers, which comply with the standards according to dlms or IEC 62056-21 (formerly IEC 1107).
MAP Device Document related extensions:
- iab Iomega Automatic Backup Data
- bluebutton VA Blue Button Data
- lfe Laserfiche Shortcut
- 86s TI-86 Calculator String Data
- mzxml SPC mzXML Data
- wzo AbleCommerce Wizard Output Data
.prd - Microsoft Word for DOS Printer Driver
The PRD other files are related to Microsoft Word for DOS. The PRD file is a Microsoft Word for DOS Printer Driver. Microsoft Word is a word processing program that allows for the creation of both simple and complex documents. The Microsoft Word for DOS seems to be no longer supported.
Microsoft Word for DOS Printer Driver related extensions:
- service Mac OS X Service File
- fi2 CHDK Binary Firmware Update Data
- hgl Oracle AutoVue Graphic Plugin
- vdplugin VirtualDub Plugin File
- tpkey TexturePacker License Key
- vsk Vicon Nexus Skeleton Data
.prd - Lode Runner PRD Data
The PRD game data files are related to Lode Runner. The PRD file is a Lode Runner PRD Data. Lode Runner is a 2D puzzle-platform game, published by Broderbund in 1983.
Lode Runner PRD Data related extensions:
- sc1 SimCity Game Data
- ds Furcadia Dragonspeak Data
- wi FIFA 2000 WI Data
- ttarch2 The Walking Dead: Season Two Game Data
- weap Wolfenstein 3D Weapon Data
- cmp Freelancer 3D Model Layout
.prdx - SoftMaker Presentations Document
The PRDX document files are related to SoftMaker Office. The PRDX file is a SoftMaker Presentations Document. SoftMaker Presentations is a presentation program developed by SoftMaker and compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint.
SoftMaker Presentations Document related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .prd file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .prd extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .prd files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .prd files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .prd file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .prd file
To set the .prd file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .prd file association. Many applications can open .prd files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .prd file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
lrd, ord, pd, pdd, pdr, ped, pfd, pgd, pr, prc, pre, prf, prr, prs, prv
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .prd filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .prd:
- prc PathAway Map
- prf Plot Station Plot Request Data
- prs Warrior Presentation Script
- ptd PipeTech Data File
- pdr Mail.dat Piece Detail File
- pr Source Insight Project
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .prd page useful, please feel free to link to this page.