PSF file format description
Many people often share .psf files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .psf files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .psf files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .psf files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .psf file format.
13 filename extension(s) found in our database.
- Adobe Photoshop Proof Settings
- ArcSoft PhotoStudio Image
- LISREL 8 System Data
- SPI Proxy Output File
- SimCity Game Audio Data
- Eclipse IDE Project Set
- Bentley MicroStation Plot Specification Data
- PowerArchiver Skin Data
- Autodesk AutoCAD Postscript Patterns Data
- Parallels Desktop Shared Folders Data
- Insight II X-PLOR Molecular Structure Data
- HP-UX Product Specification Data
- PlayStation 2 Sound Format Audio
- .psf file related problems
.psf - Adobe Photoshop Proof Settings
The PSF other files are related to Adobe Photoshop. The PSF file is an Adobe Photoshop custom proof settings. Adobe Photoshop is a graphics editor published by Adobe Systems. It is the market leader for commercial image manipulation.
|Magic:||- / -|
Adobe Photoshop Proof Settings related extensions:
- mxi Macromedia Extension Information
- blg Windows Binary Performance Log
- lock_sync Mac OS X Synchronization Lock
- monitor HP Printer Utility for Mac Monitor Plugin
- opef OmniPass Encrypted Folder Data
- xtnd Adobe Acrobat for Mac Plug-in
.psf - ArcSoft PhotoStudio Image
The PSF graphic files are related to ArcSoft PhotoStudio. The PSF file is an ArcSoft PhotoStudio Image. ArcSoft PhotoStudio is a photo editing application featuring an array of advanced tools.
ArcSoft PhotoStudio Image related extensions:
- ist Interlace Studio Image
- sc4 MSX2 Screen 4 Bitmap Image
- fpr Fun Photor Template
- ftif Photron FASTCAM TIFF Image
- g11 Atari 8-bit Graphics 11 Image
- 4pm AtariTools-800 4 Players and 4 Missiles Data
.psf - LISREL 8 System Data
The PSF data files are related to LISREL. The PSF file is a LISREL 8 System Data. LISREL is a 64-bit application for standard and multilevel structural equation modeling.
LISREL 8 System Data related extensions:
- lis LISREL Syntax Data
- ls8 LISREL 8 Syntax Data
- lsf LISREL System Data
- prl PRELIS Syntax Data
- pth LISREL Path Diagram Data
- spl LISREL 8 SIMPLIS Syntax Data
.psf - SPI Proxy Output File
The PSF data files are related to SPI Dynamics WebInspect. The PSF file is a SPI Proxy Output File. SPI Proxy is a part of SPI Dynamics WebInspect package. The SPI Dynamics WebInspect seems to be no longer supported.
SPI Proxy Output File related extensions:
- aod Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Object Data
- 1pa QuickBooks Form Data
- p3e PC-Doctor Data
- ojp 3WayPack Output
- zh_tw Netscape Communicator Java Language Classes
- fpsl FileMaker Pro Snapshot Link
.psf - SimCity Game Audio Data
The PSF game data files are related to SimCity. The PSF file is a SimCity Game Audio Data. SimCity is an open-ended city-building video game series originally designed by Will Wright.
SimCity Game Audio Data related extensions:
- bnk SimCity Game Data
- cty SimCity City Data
- pgf SimCity Game Graphic Data
- ppf SimCity PPF Data
- psn SimCity Game City Data
- sc1 SimCity Game Data
.psf - Eclipse IDE Project Set
The PSF development files are related to Eclipse IDE. The PSF file is an Eclipse IDE Project Set. The Eclipse IDE is a mature and modular platform for all kinds of software tools.
Eclipse IDE Project Set related extensions:
- wamb WebDev Skin Data
- mediawiki MediaWiki Source Code
- ed LithTech Game Level Data
- gwf Benthic Golden Data File
- pbr PowerBASIC Resource Data
- vdex Android VDEX Container
.psf - Bentley MicroStation Plot Specification Data
The PSF data files are related to Bentley MicroStation. The PSF file is a Bentley MicroStation Plot Specification Data. Bentley System Microstation is a 3D CAD software for drawing and construction.
Bentley MicroStation Plot Specification Data related extensions:
- sba SpeedBalance Accounting Database
- sty Aegisub Subtitle Styles Data
- rxc Reflection X Advantage Client Starter Data
- ceh QPEACE Cluster Exchange Format Header
- tpo Arena Simulation Software Template Object
- rwar eXtendable Wad Editor RWAR Data
.psf - PowerArchiver Skin Data
The PSF data files are related to PowerArchiver. The PSF file is a PowerArchiver Skin Data. PowerArchiver is a commercial file archiver designed for Microsoft Windows users, developed by ConexWare Inc.
PowerArchiver Skin Data related extensions:
.psf - Autodesk AutoCAD Postscript Patterns Data
The PSF data files are related to Autodesk AutoCAD. The PSF file is an Autodesk AutoCAD Postscript Patterns Data. AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application developed by Autodesk.
Autodesk AutoCAD Postscript Patterns Data related extensions:
- 3m Advent 3B2 Macro
- camt SEPA CAMT Data
- ffpx-ts FFPX Tab Sets Data
- kvp Key-Value Pair Data
- lob Orgadata LogiKal Object
- mot MarcEdit Template
.psf - Parallels Desktop Shared Folders Data
The PSF data files are related to Parallels Desktop. The PSF file is a Parallels Desktop Shared Folders Data. Parallels Desktop is a software solution for creating and running virtual machines inside a virtual environment on a host computer.
Parallels Desktop Shared Folders Data related extensions:
- ycr YHC Core
- post Yahoo! Messenger Post Data
- sdw Visual SourceSafe SDW Data
- kgtemp KuGou Temporary Cache Data
- clc Corel Mosaic 5.0 Catalogue
- btsk HyperCard Button Task Data
.psf - Insight II X-PLOR Molecular Structure Data
The PSF data files are related to Insight II. The PSF file is an Insight II X-PLOR Molecular Structure Data. Insight II is a comprehensive graphic molecular modeling program.
Insight II X-PLOR Molecular Structure Data related extensions:
- mt940 SWIFT MT940 Customer Statement Message
- thi AbleCommerce Wizard Theme Index
- alg Bentley InRoads Survey Alignment File
- aff Mozilla Firefox Dictionary Data
- sbe SpyBot Search and Destroy Exclude Data
- msp Technics SX-KN6000 Manual Sequence Pads Data
.psf - HP-UX Product Specification Data
The PSF application files are related to HP-UX. The PSF file is a HP-UX Product Specification Data. HP-UX is Hewlett-Packard's proprietary implementation of the Unix operating system, based on UNIX System V (initially System III) and first released in 1984.
HP-UX Product Specification Data related extensions:
- asgp HP-UX NIS Maps Configuration
- bdat HP-UX Binary Data File
- depot HP-UX Software Distributor Catalog Depot
- ia64 HP-UX IA64 Data
- lif HP-UX LIF File
- lkg HP-UX LKG Configuration
.psf2 - PlayStation 2 Sound Format Audio
The PSF2 audio files are related to PSF Decoder. The PSF2 file is a PlayStation 2 Sound Format Audio. The PlayStation 2 (PS2) is a video game console that was developed by Sony Computer Entertainment.
PlayStation 2 Sound Format Audio related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .psf file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .psf extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .psf files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .psf files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .psf file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .psf file
To set the .psf file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .psf file association. Many applications can open .psf files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .psf file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
lsf, osf, pcf, pef, pf, pfs, pqf, ps, psb, psc, psd, pse, psg, psr, pst
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .psf filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .psf:
- osf Descent 3 Outrage Sound
- pef Portable Embosser Format Book
- psb PowerDivX Subtitle
- psr PowerSoft Report
- pxf Transit XV Pack Project
- spf SnapGene Project
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .psf page useful, please feel free to link to this page.