PSM file format description
Many people often share .psm files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .psm files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .psm files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .psm files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .psm file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.psm - Solid Edge Sheet Metal Document
The PSM document files are related to Solid Edge. The PSM file is a Solid Edge Sheet Metal Document. Solid Edge is a 3D CAD parametric feature solid modeling software. It runs on Microsoft Windows and provides solid modeling, assembly modelling and drafting functionality for mechanical engineers.
|Magic:||- / -|
Solid Edge Sheet Metal Document related extensions:
- cwt ChordWizard Songtrix Template
- ppv Vox Proxy Animated Powerpoint Presentation
- pne ArchiCAD Educational Document
- ftb Family Tree Maker Document Backup
- ydl SGI PowerFlip YAODL 3D Image
- sld8 Microsoft PowerPoint 98 for Mac Slide Document
.psm - Protracker Studio Module
The PSM audio files are related to Awave Studio. The PSM file is a Protracker Studio Module. The ProTracker Studio Module (PSM) file format is used for the music in several Commodore Amiga games.
Protracker Studio Module related extensions:
- wrk Cakewalk Pro Audio Data
- mt9 ETRI MT9 Audio
- swv Yamaha Sweet! Voices Audio Data
- cmf Creative Labs Music File
- dtm Digitrakker Music Module
- iti Impulse Tracker Instrument
.psm - SiSense Prism Document
The PSM document files are related to SiSense Prism. The PSM file is a SiSense Prism Document. SiSense Prism is a do-it-yourself business intelligence (BI) software, aimed at workgroups, departments and companies.
SiSense Prism Document related extensions:
- axz Apex Sketch v6 Document
- cdpz ConceptDraw PROJECT Document
- sketch Sketch Drawing Document
- gfd GeForms Form Document
- mst14 NI Multisim 14 Circuit Design Template
- rdo Xerox Raster Document Object
.psm - Turbo Pascal Symbol Table
The PSM development files are related to Turbo Pascal. The PSM file is a Turbo Pascal Symbol Table. Turbo Pascal is a software development system for the Pascal programming language running on CP/M, CP/M-86, and DOS, developed by Borland.
Turbo Pascal Symbol Table related extensions:
- apd Eclipse IDE Plugin Descriptor
- dat GameMaker Studio Audio Data Package
- cox Click and Create Extension Object
- sfr µVision System Viewer Binary Data
- rsm Delphi Remote Debugging Symbols Data
- fld VersaPro Folder Contents Data
.psmd - PrintShop Mail Document
The PSMD document files are related to PrintShop Mail. The PSMD file is a PrintShop Mail Document. PrintShop Mail is a standalone VDP software that optimizes production process by minimizing set-up time and maximizing printing speed.
PrintShop Mail Document related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .psm file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .psm extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .psm files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .psm files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .psm file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .psm file
To set the .psm file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .psm file association. Many applications can open .psm files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .psm file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
lsm, osm, p5m, pcm, pem, pm, pms, ps, psh, psj, psk, psl, psn, pwm, pxm
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .psm filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .psm:
- pms Pegasus Mail Signature Data
- psn SimCity Game City Data
- spm Source Package Manager Data
- pm Pegasus Mail Frequently Used Data
- psl Property Specification Language Source Code
- sm Battlefield 2 Standard Mesh Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .psm page useful, please feel free to link to this page.