PTC file format description
Many people often share .ptc files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .ptc files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .ptc files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .ptc files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .ptc file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.ptc - iPack Patch
The PTC data files are related to Symphonie Data Retriever Software. The PTC file is an iPack Patch. The NRG Symphonie iPack is a communication module that, when plugged to the NRG Symphonie Anemometer, transmits data collected via Internet through mobile phone technology, with a file attached to any desired e-mail address. The Symphonie Data Retriever Software seems to be no longer supported.
|Application:||Symphonie Data Retriever Software|
|Magic:||- / -|
iPack Patch related extensions:
- tg3 TexGen 3 Geometry Data
- abk CorelDraw AutoBackup
- axp AnvilCad CAD Model
- aswcs Avast Compressed Skin
- rpd Oracle BI EE Repository
- stm Medlin Payroll Software Statement Layout Data
.ptc - MultitrackStudio Patch Data
The PTC audio files are related to MultitrackStudio. The PTC file is a MultitrackStudio Patch Data. MultitrackStudio is a virtual multitrack studio. You can record and play audio and MIDI tracks, edit them, and mixdown to stereo.
MultitrackStudio Patch Data related extensions:
- gjm MultitrackStudio 16bit Mono Compressed Audio
- gjs MultitrackStudio 16bit Stereo Compressed Audio
- zptc MultitrackStudio Zipped Patch Data
.ptc - PANTONE Color Manager Data
The PTC data files are related to PANTONE Color Manager. The PTC file is a PANTONE Color Manager Data. PANTONE Color Manager is an application that allows you to sync and update all Pantone Color libraries into your design software.
PANTONE Color Manager Data related extensions:
- shw MagicQ Show Data
- wul WinUHA Language Data
- olk14category Microsoft Office Outlook for Mac Category Data
- splan SPSS Statistics Simulation Plan
- bbk Treepad Database Blob Backup
- library LabCognition Panorama Library
.ptc - PFXplus Compiled Program
The PTC development files are related to PFXplus. The PTC file is a PFXplus Compiled Program. PFXplus is an application development platform.
PFXplus Compiled Program related extensions:
.ptc - NRG Symphonie Patch Data
The PTC data files are related to Symphonie Data Retriever Software. The PTC file is a NRG Symphonie Patch Data. NRG Systems Symphonie is a flexible logging system that can be set up as a stand alone unit or as an internet enabled logging system. The Symphonie Data Retriever Software seems to be no longer supported.
NRG Symphonie Patch Data related extensions:
- jwk JSON Web Key
- nsg Lotus Notes Database
- tnt TurnTool 3D Model
- enb eNotebook Notebook Data
- qwpx Quiptics Cryptogram
- tcd Autodesk Land Desktop Template Control Data
.ptc - PointCloud Data
The PTC data files are related to kubit PointCloud. The PTC file is a PointCloud Data. PointCloud is a tool for modeling and analyzing 3D laser scan data in AutoCAD. The kubit PointCloud seems to be no longer supported.
PointCloud Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .ptc file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .ptc extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .ptc files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .ptc files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .ptc file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .ptc file
To set the .ptc file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .ptc file association. Many applications can open .ptc files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .ptc file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ltc, otc, pc, pct, pfc, pgc, phc, prc, pt, ptd, ptf, pts, ptv, ptx, pyc
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .ptc filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .ptc:
- pfc Corel PercetFit Component
- pt PassMark Performance Test Data
- pts Half-Life Map Creation Debug Data
- ptx Leica Cyclone Point Cloud with LIDAR Data
- tpc TilePic Image
- pc PCwinEHE Project
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .ptc page useful, please feel free to link to this page.