PWS file format description
Many people often share .pws files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .pws files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .pws files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .pws files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .pws file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.pws - Print Workshop Image
The PWS graphic files are related to Print Workshop. The PWS file is a Print Workshop Image. Print Workshop by ValuSoft is desktop publishing software allow you to design projects for almost every occasion. The Print Workshop seems to be no longer supported.
|Magic:||- / -|
Print Workshop Image related extensions:
- iwc Wavelet Bitmap Image
- gro2 HP-49 Graphic Object
- ingr Intergraph Raster Format Image
- pgr Atari 8-bit PowerGraphics Image
- cel Atari ST Cyber Paint Cell Image
- nef Nikon RAW Image
.pws - ProWorks Data
The PWS data files are related to ProWorks. The PWS file is a ProWorks Data. ProWorks is a multi-user process management tool that enables businesses to deploy and manage the execution of established best practices and industry-specific capabilities throughout their organizations.
ProWorks Data related extensions:
- wo7 STABCAL WO7 Data
- g1 Gerber Inner Routing Layer 1 Data
- dwp Microsoft Sharepoint Web Part Description
- burn Burn Data
- drz PyDrizzle Data
- mse-include Magic Set Editor Include Data
.pws - Corel Painter Workspace Data
The PWS data files are related to Corel Painter. The PWS file is a Corel Painter Workspace Data. Corel Painter is a raster-based digital art application created to simulate as accurately as possible the appearance and behavior of traditional media associated with drawing, painting, and printmaking.
Corel Painter Workspace Data related extensions:
- rcl Reflection Command Language Script
- dbs GAMBIT Mesh Data
- hds Microsoft PlayReady HDS Data
- e32 Inno Setup 1.3 Data
- pza MGI Photosuite Album
- alh Aladdin Interactive DSP Model Header
.pws - Anycubic Photon Workshop Sliced Data
The PWS data files are related to Anycubic Photon Workshop. The PWS file is an Anycubic Photon Workshop Sliced Data. Photon Workshop is a slicing software for Anycubic 3d Printers.
Anycubic Photon Workshop Sliced Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .pws file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .pws extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .pws files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .pws files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .pws file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .pws file
To set the .pws file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .pws file association. Many applications can open .pws files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .pws file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
lws, ows, pas, pds, pes, pqs, ps, pss, psw, pw, pw5, pwc, pwe, pww, pwx
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .pws filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .pws:
- ps ETCBC Phrase Structure Data
- pwc PictureTaker Data
- ws The Witcher 2 Game Script
- pes Brother Embroidery Data
- psw PrintShop Deluxe Data
- ws IBM Personal Communications WorkStation Profile
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .pws page useful, please feel free to link to this page.