RBC file format description
Many people often share .rbc files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .rbc files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .rbc files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .rbc files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .rbc file format.
3 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.rbc - Retrospect Backup Catalog
The RBC data files are related to EMC Retrospect. The RBC file is a Retrospect Backup Catalog. EMC Retrospect is a backup application that can be used to backup multiple platforms to a Windows host.
|Magic:||- / -|
Retrospect Backup Catalog related extensions:
- wil wIntegrate License Data
- fmgen FlexiMusic Generator Data
- fres Autodesk Inventor Stress Analysis Results Data
- zncn RMCProfile Zinc Neighbours Data
- sm ScriptMaker Script
- lcn Corel WordPerfect Dictionary Data
.rbc - Rembo-C Script Source
The RBC development files are related to Rembo Toolkit. The RBC file is a Rembo-C Script Source. Rembo Toolkit is a unique mini-OS specialized for management tasks. The Rembo product is now fully integrated into the IBM Tivoli software portfolio. The Rembo Toolkit seems to be no longer supported.
Rembo-C Script Source related extensions:
- fex WebFOCUS Procedure File
- ssx VersaPro Smart Store Document
- fpc FreePascal Compiler Makefile
- caf CryENGINE Character Animation Data
- vfl Houdini 3D VEX Shader Source
- vsct Visual Studio Command Table
.rbc - Easy Resume Creator Pro Document
The RBC document files are related to Easy Resume Creator Pro. The RBC file is an Easy Resume Creator Pro Document. Easy Resume Creator Pro is a good resume builder software for someone that doesn't need a lot of bells and whistles, just an easy to use, reliable product.
Easy Resume Creator Pro Document related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .rbc file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .rbc extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .rbc files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .rbc files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .rbc file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .rbc file
To set the .rbc file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .rbc file association. Many applications can open .rbc files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .rbc file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bc, brc, dbc, ebc, fbc, gbc, rb, rbd, rbf, rbs, rbv, rbx, rc, rcb, rfc
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .rbc filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .rbc:
- bc Big Crunch Compressed Data
- gbc GFI Backup 2009 Tasks
- rbf Retrospect Backup Data
- rcb Ripple Chat Bot Data
- ebc MediaBASIC Compiled Project
- rbf RBase Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .rbc page useful, please feel free to link to this page.