RDA file format description
Many people often share .rda files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .rda files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .rda files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .rda files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .rda file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.rda - R Data File
The RDA development files are related to R Project. The RDA file is an R R Data File. R is a GPL licensed language and environment for statistical computing and graphics.
|Magic:||- / -|
R Data File related extensions:
- frm Visual Basic Form
- zu Zimbu Source Code
- rez Lithtech Engine Resource File
- bb GCOV BB Data
- vlib Verilog Library
- f GCC Flags Data
.rda - Siemens MR Spectroscopy ASCII Data
The RDA data files are related to Siemens Syngo MR. The RDA file is a Siemens MR Spectroscopy ASCII Data. Magnetic Resonance (MR) spectroscopy is a noninvasive diagnostic test for measuring biochemical changes in the brain.
Siemens MR Spectroscopy ASCII Data related extensions:
- usblog UsbSnoop Log
- qiz Scientific WorkPlace Exam Builder Quiz Document
- dxtheme DesktopX Theme File
- rdy TSP-INet Server Acknowledge Data
- nwm Sony NWM Display Screen
- v11 ESR v11 Data
.rda - Oracle Database Storage Area
The RDA data files are related to Oracle Database. The RDA file is an Oracle Database Storage Area. Oracle Database (Oracle RDBMS) is an object-relational database management system produced and marketed by Oracle Corporation.
Oracle Database Storage Area related extensions:
- tpr GROMACS Portable Binary Input File
- utg LeCroy USBTracer Generation Data
- aif OS/2 Warp Application Information
- sfc Microsoft Windows System File Check Data
- cs Torque 3D Game Engine Script
- k MacroModel Chemical Modeller Output
.rda - Ready Ace accounting data
The RDA data files are related to Ready Ace. The RDA file is a Ready Ace accounting data. Ready Ace is an inventory management system for Microsoft Windows.
Ready Ace accounting data related extensions:
- rdb Netscape Communicator AIM Data
- sav Free Download Manager Service Data
- sbf SmartBroker Pro Data
- brw PhotoCool Thumbnail Cache
- c3d Coordinate 3D Data
- mtst MotionTracking RAW Image Stack Data
.rda - Anno 2070 Game Archive
The RDA game data files are related to Anno 2070. The RDA file is an Anno 2070 Game Archive. Anno 2070 is a city-building and economic simulation game, with real-time strategy elements.
Anno 2070 Game Archive related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .rda file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .rda extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .rda files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .rda files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .rda file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .rda file
To set the .rda file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .rda file association. Many applications can open .rda files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .rda file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
da, dda, dra, eda, fda, gda, ra, rad, rca, rd, rdw, rdx, rdz, rea, rfa
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .rda filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .rda:
- rdw Real-DRAW Project
- da Gcov Data File
- dra DaVinci Resolve Results Archive
- rva Lattice Reveal Analyzer Project
- dra Dragon Recorded Audio
- rad VRAD Lights Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .rda page useful, please feel free to link to this page.