RSC file format description
Many people often share .rsc files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .rsc files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .rsc files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .rsc files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .rsc file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.rsc - SymbianOS Compiled Resource
The RSC application files are related to Symbian SDK. The RSC file is a SymbianOS Compiled Resource. Symbian is a closed-source (EPL) mobile operating system (OS) and computing platform designed for smartphones.
|Magic:||- / -|
SymbianOS Compiled Resource related extensions:
- swf Shockwave Flash
- a4r Macromedia Authorware Packaged File without Runtime
- xba OpenOffice.org Basic Module
- scr WinTask Script
- xex Xbox 360 Executable
- pef Preferred Executable Format
.rsc - Pegasus Mail Compiled Resource
The RSC development files are related to Pegasus Mail. The RSC file is a Pegasus Mail Compiled Resource. Pegasus Mail is a donationware (previously freeware) e-mail client.
Pegasus Mail Compiled Resource related extensions:
- sc Esterel Unsorted Circuit Code
- vstemplate Visual Studio Project Template Metadata
- appxbundle Microsoft Windows 8.1 App Bundle Package
- mtx M-Tx Music-From-Text Source Code
- wci WinDev Internal Components Data
- rcs RAD Studio Compiled RCS Output
.rsc - Carnivores: Ice Age Map Areas Data
The RSC game data files are related to Carnivores: Ice Age. The RSC file is a Carnivores: Ice Age Map Areas Data. Carnivores: Ice Age is a first-person shooter video game developed by Action Forms.
Carnivores: Ice Age Map Areas Data related extensions:
- l3dlok Loksim3D Data
- mhk Riven Movie Data
- ppmod Papers Please Mod File
- zud Vagrant Story ZUP Data
- cmi The Dig Game CMI Data
- zip Oolite Expansion Pack
.rsc - Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans Game Data
The RSC game data files are related to Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans. The RSC file is a Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans Game Data. Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans is a canceled graphic adventure game developed by Blizzard Entertainment. The Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans seems to be no longer supported.
Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans Game Data related extensions:
- zmd ROSE Online Model Bones Data
- sdz Spring ZLIB Compressed Data File
- pta NASCAR Racing 2003 Game Data
- rcf Prototype Game Data
- u00 The Price Is Right 2010 Game Data
- hgt Battlezone HGT Data
.rsc - NASCAR Racing 2003 Paint Shop Controller Data
The RSC game data files are related to NASCAR Racing 2003. The RSCfile is a NASCAR Racing 2003 Paint Shop Controller Data. NASCAR Racing 2003 Season, or NR2003 for short, is a computer racing simulator released in February 2003 by Papyrus.
NASCAR Racing 2003 Paint Shop Controller Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .rsc file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .rsc extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .rsc files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .rsc files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .rsc file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .rsc file
To set the .rsc file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .rsc file association. Many applications can open .rsc files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .rsc file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
dsc, esc, fsc, gsc, rc, rcc, rcs, rec, rqc, rs, rsd, rsf, rss, rsv, rsx
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .rsc filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .rsc:
- rsd eXtendable Wad Editor RSD Data
- rwc WAsP Regional Wind Climate
- src ProWorx NXT Search Data
- sc Scitex Continuous Tone
- fsc Practical Scriptwriter Document
- rcs SaralTDS eTDS Software Annual Report
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .rsc page useful, please feel free to link to this page.