RTE file format description
Many people often share .rte files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .rte files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .rte files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .rte files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .rte file format.
7 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.rte - OziExplorer Route Data
The RTE gis files are related to OziExplorer. The RTE file is an OziExplorer Route Data. OziExplorer is a GPS mapping software for Microsoft Windows.
OziExplorer Route Data related extensions:
.rte - Crestron SIMPL Route Data
The RTE development files are related to Crestron SIMPL. The RTE file is a Crestron SIMPL Route Data. Crestron SIMPL Windows software provides all the tools necessary to configure, program, test, and debug an integrated control system application.
Crestron SIMPL Route Data related extensions:
- xmljet Eclipse JET XML Template
- xbw SUP Hybrid Web Container Workflow
- fct Visual FoxPro Catalog Memo
- fox FoxBase Compiled Executable
- cmo OCaml Compiled Bytecode
- gek GECK/Papyrus Script Editor Script
.rte - RTEncoder Encoded Data
The RTE data files are related to RTEncoder. The RTE file is an RTEncoder Encoded Data. RTEncoder is a utility for the encoding and distribution of third party modifications to copyrighted Poser files.
RTEncoder Encoded Data related extensions:
- smt Apollo HiPer-SIx Database Memo
- fpl Flitskikker Localization Data
- xy ALEID2000 Coordinates Data
- a64 Nintendo 64 Memory Export
- bmi Blaise Metafile
- rsf Reflection Desktop Settings Data
.rte - MicroSim PCBoard Routes Data
The RTE data files are related to MicroSim PCBoard. The RTE file is a MicroSim PCBoard Routes Data. MicroSim PCBoard is a printed circuit board (PCB) layout tool. The MicroSim PCBoard seems to be no longer supported.
MicroSim PCBoard Routes Data related extensions:
- nnl Network Notepad Professional License
- acm Adobe Photoshop Command Button
- bex Bizagi Process Modeler Exported Model
- nopev Navicat for Oracle Export View Result Profile Data
- datt STK Processed Intermediate Terrain File
- thf LS-DYNA Time History Database
.rte - Autodesk Revit Template
The RTE document files are related to Autodesk Revit. The RTE file is an Autodesk Revit Template. Autodesk Revit is an architectural BIM (Building Information Modeling) software for Microsoft Windows, currently developed by Autodesk, which allows the user to design with parametric modeling and drafting elements.
Autodesk Revit Template related extensions:
- ixv IXOS/Open Text Document
- ftpl Simfatic Forms Template
- mda Microsoft Access Add-in
- add Alphacam Diecut Drawing
- xbc SMART Notebook Document
- highland Highland Document
.rte - SWAT Main Channel Input Data
The RTE data files are related to SWAT. The RTE file is a SWAT Main Channel Input Data. SWAT (Soil Water Assessment Tool) is an hydrology model with the following components: Weather, surface runoff, return flow, percolation, evapotranspiration, transmission losses, pond and reservoir storage, crop growth and irrigation, groundwater flow, reach routing, nutrient and pesticide loading, water transfer.
SWAT Main Channel Input Data related extensions:
- bsb SWAT Sub-basin Output Data
- bsn SWAT Basin Input Data
- cal SWAT Auto-calibration Data
- chm SWAT Soil Chemical Input Data
- cio SWAT Master Watershed Data
- cod SWAT Input Control Data
.rte - Navigon Mobile Navigator Route Data
The RTE gis files are related to Navigon Mobile Navigator. The RTE file is a Navigon Mobile Navigator Route Data. Navigon Mobile Navigator is a full-featured GPS navigation application developed by Navigon. The Navigon Mobile Navigator seems to be no longer supported.
Navigon Mobile Navigator Route Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .rte file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .rte extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .rte files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .rte files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .rte file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .rte file
To set the .rte file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .rte file association. Many applications can open .rte files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .rte file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
dte, ete, gte, re, ret, rfe, rge, rt, rt3, rtd, rtf, rtr, rts, rtw, te
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .rte filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .rte:
- ret RETScreen Project
- rts Royal TS v1 Document
- ete Exam Testing Engine File
- rtf QUANTA Residue Topology File
- tte TextTransformer Interpreter
- rtd RagTime Document
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .rte page useful, please feel free to link to this page.