RXS file format description
Many people often share .rxs files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .rxs files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .rxs files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .rxs files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .rxs file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.rxs - Borland Reflex Database Screen Driver Data
The RXS development files are related to Borland Reflex. The RXS file is a Borland Reflex Database Screen Driver Data. Borland Reflex is a flat-file database management system for MS-DOS. The Borland Reflex seems to be no longer supported.
|Magic:||- / -|
Borland Reflex Database Screen Driver Data related extensions:
- idn Alpha Five Index Definition File
- ivu ImmerVision XML User Interface
- tsql Microsoft SQL Server Script Template
- hlsl Microsoft DirectX D3D High Level Shader Language
- cfs INMOS Toolset Configuration Data
- p ReaGeniX Code Generator Application Parameter
.rxs - ooRexx Script
The RXS development files are related to ooRexx. The RXS file is an ooRexx Script. OoRexx (Open Object Rexx) is a free implementation of Object Rexx.
ooRexx Script related extensions:
- heh Scarlett Expert System Compiler Facts Data
- qxm Quexal Macro File
- appodeal Appodeal SDK Data
- qml QML Source Code
- as Adobe Flash ActionScript
- lrdevplugin Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Development Plug-in
.rxs - RSIGuard RSIScript Data
The RXS data files are related to RSIGuard. The RXS file is a RSIGuard RSIScript Data. RSIScript is a scripting language that lets you write programs to perform complex tasks with RSIGuard.
RSIGuard RSIScript Data related extensions:
- cer MSI Cerius 2 Format Data
- ufx Ultimate 3D Effects Data
- u2n Baan ERP Unicode to Native Mapping Data
- gfv GfsView Data
- n2u Baan ERP Native to Unicode Mapping Data
- mdl Lectra Clothing Design Model
.rxs - Roxio AudioCentral Markup Sound Data
The RXS multimedia files are related to Roxio Easy CD and DVD Creator. The RXS file is a Roxio AudioCentral Markup Sound Data. The AudioCentral is a feature of Roxio Easy CD and DVD Creator that enables users to rip CDs faster and allows a wider choice of encoding formats.
Roxio AudioCentral Markup Sound Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .rxs file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .rxs extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .rxs files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .rxs files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .rxs file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .rxs file
To set the .rxs file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .rxs file association. Many applications can open .rxs files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .rxs file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
dxs, exs, fxs, gxs, ras, rcs, rds, rs, rss, rsx, rx, rxc, rxe, rxw, rxx
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .rxs filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .rxs:
- fxs messiahStudio Scene Data
- rs Amiga Reassembler ReSource Data
- rxe Lego Mindstorms NXT Brick Executable
- rcs RAD Studio Compiled RCS Output
- rsx RSLinx Configuration Data
- xs Perl h2xs XSUB Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .rxs page useful, please feel free to link to this page.