SB file format description
Many people often share .sb files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .sb files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .sb files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .sb files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .sb file format.
7 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.sb - Signed Byte Audio Data
The SB audio files are related to Apple Quicktime Player. The SB file is a Signed Byte Audio Data.
|Application:||Apple Quicktime Player|
|Magic:||- / -|
Signed Byte Audio Data related extensions:
- zxs ZX Music Player Sound
- efk Ensoniq KT Audio Data
- swa Shockwave Audio
- sdat Nitro Composer Sound Data
- xwb XACT Wave Bank
- rns Reason Audio
.sb - Scratch v1 Project
The SB project files are related to Scratch. The SB file is a Scratch v1 Project. Scratch is an educational programming language and multimedia authoring tool that can be used by pupils, teachers, and parents for a range of educational and entertainment constructivist projects from math and science projects, including simulations and visualizations of experiments, recording lectures with animated presentations,
Scratch v1 Project related extensions:
- colors Scratch v2 Custom Editor Colors Data
- sb2 Scratch v2 Project
- sb3 Scratch v3 Project
- scratch Scratch Project
- sprite Scratch v1 Sprite
- sprite2 Scratch v2 Sprite
.sb - Laird smartBASIC Source Code
The SB development files are related to Laird smartBASIC. The SB file is a Laird smartBASIC Source Code. Laird's smartBASIC is an interpreted language that greatly simplifies firmware development on Laird's various wireless modules.
Laird smartBASIC Source Code related extensions:
- mcht MCS Component Policy Editor Chart Component
- mdl 3D Gamestudio Model Data
- kt Kotlin Source Code
- dlk Transputer Development System Occam Compiler Link Info
- fdt FlashDevelop Template
- ii GCC Preprocessed C++ Source Code
.sb - ParFlow Simple Binary Data
The SB data files are related to ParFlow. The SB file is a ParFlow Simple Binary Data. ParFlow is a numerical model that simulates the hydrologic cycle from the bedrock to the top of the plant canopy.
ParFlow Simple Binary Data related extensions:
- pfb ParFlow Binary Data
- pfsb ParFlow Scattered Binary Data
- pfsol ParFlow Solid Data
- sa ParFlow Simple ASCII Data
- wells ParFlow Well Output Data
.sb - Small Basic Source Code
The SB development files are related to Small Basic. The SB file is a Small Basic Source Code. Microsoft Small Basic is a programming language that bridges between visual coding like Scratch and text based languages like Python.
Small Basic Source Code related extensions:
- wrn Eclipse WRN Data
- xsc XVI32 Script
- wasm WebAssembly Binary Code
- agp ASPMaker Project
- webmanifest Progressive Web Application Manifest
- appletviewer Java appletviewer Data
.sb - Battlefield 4 Audio Data
The SB game data files are related to Battlefield 4. The SB file is a Battlefield 4 Audio Data. Battlefield 4 is a first-person shooter video game published by Electronic Arts.
Battlefield 4 Audio Data related extensions:
- packfile Red Faction II Game Data
- hpk Tropico 3 Game Data
- muz Hover! MUZ Audio
- oob HPS Ancient Warfare Army Data
- cfxb Crysis Shader Cache Data
- naz Total Overdose Game Data
.sb - Slax Bundle
The SB archive files are related to Slax Linux. The SB file is a Slax Bundle. Slax Linux is a modern, portable, small and fast Linux operating system with a modular approach and outstanding design.
Slax Bundle related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .sb file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .sb extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .sb files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .sb files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .sb file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .sb file
To set the .sb file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .sb file association. Many applications can open .sb files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .sb file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bs, cb, eb, qb, sf, sg, sh, sn, sv, wb, xb, zb
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .sb filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .sb:
- cb Microsoft Windows 95 Clean Boot File
- sg SciGraphica Data
- sf SF Language Source Code
- xb XBin Image
- qb Qubicle Binary Data
- sn PG4UW Serialization Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .sb page useful, please feel free to link to this page.