SFF file format description
Many people often share .sff files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .sff files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .sff files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .sff files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .sff file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.sff - Structured Fax Format Image
The SFF graphic files are related to XnView. The SFF file is a Structured Fax Format Image.
Structured Fax Format Image related extensions:
- $s ZX Spectrum Hobetta Image
- 2bp Pocket PC Bitmap Image
- 2d Amapi Image
- 411 Sony Mavica Picture
- 4bt GoDot Image
- 73i TI-73 Bitmap
.sff - SmartWare Screen Font Data
The SFF data files are related to SmartWare. The SFF file is a SmartWare Screen Font Data. SmartWare is a programming platform. SmartWare also includes a word processor, spreadsheet, and communication modules.
SmartWare Screen Font Data related extensions:
- aif SmartWare Executable Program
- bdc SmartWare Word Processor Backup Data
- bdf SmartWare Backup Definition Data
- bfq SmartWare Backup Query Definition
- bfr SmartWare Backup Report Definition
- bfs SmartWare Sort Definition Backup
.sff - WRAP Storage-Flow-Frequency Data
The SFF data files are related to WRAP. The SFF file is a WRAP Storage-Flow-Frequency Data. Water Rights Analysis Package (WRAP) simulates management of the water resources of river/reservoir systems subject to priority-based water allocation and performs statistical frequency and reliability analyses of simulation results.
WRAP Storage-Flow-Frequency Data related extensions:
- aff WRAP SIMD Annual Flood Frequency Data
- bes WRAP Beginning-Ending Storage Data
- brc WRAP Beginning Reservoir Concentration Data
- brs WRAP Beginning Reservoir Storage Data
- crm WRAP Conditional Reliability Modeling Data
- day WRAP DAY Output Data
.sff - Standard Flowgram Format Data
The SFF data files are related to MATLAB. The SFF file is a Standard Flowgram Format Data. Standard flowgram format (SFF) is a binary file format used to encode results of pyrosequencing from the 454 Life Sciences platform for high-throughput sequencing.
Standard Flowgram Format Data related extensions:
- asv MATLAB AutoSave File
- byt MATLAB MAT5 Format Data
- common MATLAB Install Data
- ctf MATLAB Component Technology File
- fig MATLAB Figure
- fik MATLAB File Installation Key
.sff - Soldier Front Client Model Data
The SFF game data files are related to Soldier Front. The SFF file is a Soldier Front Client Model Data. Soldier Front is a 3D tactical First Person Shooter MMO game. The Soldier Front seems to be no longer supported.
Soldier Front Client Model Data related extensions:
- dat_mcr Minecraft Level Data Backup
- ae Curse: The Eye Of Isis Game Data
- trayitem The Sims 4 TrayItem Data
- melmod Melon Playground Mod
- meshworld Hamsterball Level Data
- wrm WormWorld Level Data
.sff - Mugen Sprite Data
The SFF game data files are related to Mugen. The SFF file is a Mugen Sprite Data. Mugen is a freeware 2D fighting game engine designed by Elecbyte.
Mugen Sprite Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .sff file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .sff extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .sff files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .sff files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .sff file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .sff file
To set the .sff file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .sff file association. Many applications can open .sff files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .sff file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cff, eff, ff, fsf, sbf, scf, sdf, sef, sf, sfb, sfc, sfd, sfe, sfg, sfr
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .sff filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .sff:
- sfr Mail.dat Special Fees File
- srf SurfSaver Data
- wff Dataplore Wavelet Filter
- ff ARRIS SigmaC Source Code
- sdf FreeWave Tool Suite Data
- sf Fire Dynamics Simulator Slice Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .sff page useful, please feel free to link to this page.