SFS file format description
Many people often share .sfs files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .sfs files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .sfs files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .sfs files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .sfs file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.sfs - Sibelius Configuration File
The SFS configuration files are related to Sibelius. The SFS file is a Sibelius Configuration File. Sibelius is a complete software for writing, playing, printing and publishing music notation.
|Magic:||- / -|
Sibelius Configuration File related extensions:
- lib Sibelius House Style Library
- niff Notation Interchange File Format
- plg Sibelius Plug-in
- sar Sibelius Arrange Style
- scl Sibelius Scale Diagram Library
- sco Sibelius Scorch Data
.sfs - KSP Saved Game
The SFS game data files are related to Kerbal Space Program. The SFS file is a KSP Saved Game. Kerbal Space Program (KSP) is a space flight simulation video game developed and published by Squad.
KSP Saved Game related extensions:
- hva Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun Game Data
- geopcdx Train Simulator 3D Model Data
- ifo ROSE Online Map Data
- brlan Binary Revolution Layout Animation
- scn SimCity Scenario Data
- rfa Battlefield 1942 Data
.sfs - Browser3D Data
The SFS data files are related to Browser3D. The SFS file is a Browser3D Data. Browser3D is a new type of browser where you can interact with a real 3D environment while surfing the web.
Browser3D Data related extensions:
- fhd3 Adobe FreeHand 3 for Mac Data
- imd Microsoft VisioModeler Dictionary Model
- nmdar Connectivity Memory Model NMDA Input Data
- xvv Placevent 3D-RISM Results Data
- dvc Lotus 1-2-3 DVC Data
- vpk Verge Package
.sfs - Kerbal Space Program Saved Game
The SFS game data files are related to Kerbal Space Program. The SFS file is a Kerbal Space Program Saved Game. Kerbal Space Program is a multi-genre game where the player creates his or her own space program.
Kerbal Space Program Saved Game related extensions:
- iex The Tuttles Madcap Misadventures Data
- ck2 ChessBase Strategy Key Data
- ldw Virtual Villagers Game Data
- cbf ChessBase Old Game Database
- zgp Zelda Classic Graphics Pack
- mob Master of Orion 3 Game Data
.sfs - OpenOffice.org Frame Data
The SFS data files are related to OpenOffice.org. The SFS file is an OpenOffice.org Frame Data. OpenOffice.org is an open-source application suite whose main components are for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, and databases.
OpenOffice.org Frame Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .sfs file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .sfs extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .sfs files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .sfs files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .sfs file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .sfs file
To set the .sfs file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .sfs file association. Many applications can open .sfs files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .sfs file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
5fs, cfs, efs, fs, fss, qfs, sbs, scs, sds, ses, sf, sfc, sfe, sfw, sfx
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .sfs filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .sfs:
- sbs Substance Designer Substance Package
- sds Cadcorp SIS Shared Dataset
- sf RMCProfile Sulphur and Fluorine Data
- sgs WinDS PRO SGS Data
- sts Nimbus 7 SAMS Status Data
- zfs ZFS Filesystem Image
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .sfs page useful, please feel free to link to this page.