SNP file format description
Many people often share .snp files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .snp files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .snp files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .snp files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .snp file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.snp - Microsoft Access Report SnapShot
The SNP document files are related to Microsoft Access. The SNP file is a Microsoft Access Report SnapShot. A report snapshot is a file containing a copy of each page of a Microsoft Access report that preserves the file's two-dimensional layout, graphics, and embedded objects.
|Magic:||- / -|
Microsoft Access Report SnapShot related extensions:
- xla8 Microsoft Excel 98 for Mac Add-in
- gwb GenStat Book
- om Configura Drawing Document
- xla Microsoft Excel VBA Add-in
- dis Oracle Discoverer Workbook
- pro5x ProPresenter 5 Bundle File
.snp - GenePattern SNP Data
The SNP data files are related to GenePattern. The SNP file is a GenePattern SNP Data. GenePattern is a powerful genomic analysis platform that provides access to hundreds of tools for gene expression analysis, proteomics, SNP analysis, flow cytometry, RNA-seq analysis, and common data processing tasks. The SNP file is a tab-delimited file format that contains SNP array data.
GenePattern SNP Data related extensions:
- clm GenePattern CEL Descriptor
- cn GenePattern Copy Number Data
- gct GenePattern Gene Cluster Text
- glad GenePattern GLAD File
- gmt GenePattern Gene Matrix Transposed File
- gmx GenePattern Gene Matrix File
.snp - Oracle Database Snapshot
The SNP data files are related to Oracle Database. The SNP file is an Oracle Database Snapshot. Oracle Database (Oracle RDBMS) is an object-relational database management system produced and marketed by Oracle Corporation.
Oracle Database Snapshot related extensions:
- gx3 CCSM-POP Greenland Pole X3 Grid Data
- ccmp STAR-CD v4 Results Data
- osf Opera Skin Data
- de2 eXtendable Wad Editor DE2 Data
- arc Orgadata LogiKal ARC Data
- df erwin Progress Data Definition Text
.snp - Altair FEKO POSTFEKO Touchstone Data
The SNP data files are related to Altair FEKO. The SNP file is an Altair FEKO POSTFEKO Touchstone Data. Altair Feko is a comprehensive computational electromagnetics (CEM) code used widely in the telecommunications, automobile, space and defense industries.
Altair FEKO POSTFEKO Touchstone Data related extensions:
- rbs Rutherford Backscattering Spectroscopy Analysis Package Data
- npm CorelDRAW 10 Draw Media Lines Data
- fzp Fargo Primera Dye Sub Support Data
- npt Dart Pro 98 Noiseprint Archive Import
- wbf Microsoft Windows Batch File
- tuw Microsoft Office Installer Control File
.snp - ComputerEyes Output Animation Data
The SNP data files are related to ComputerEyes. The SNP file is a ComputerEyes Output Animation Data. ComputerEyes is a color video digitizer for Atari ST computers. The ComputerEyes seems to be no longer supported.
ComputerEyes Output Animation Data related extensions:
- m00 ComputerEyes Animation Data
.snp - CoffeeCup HTML Editor Snippet Data
The SNP data files are related to CoffeeCup HTML Editor. The SNP file is a CoffeeCup HTML Editor Snippet Data. CoffeeCup HTML Editor is a code-based editor.
CoffeeCup HTML Editor Snippet Data related extensions:
- pks Insight II NMR Peak Intensity Integral Data
- mif Xilinx CORE Generator Memory Initialization File
- vsg Anritsu Vector Signal Generator Data
- ccd SmartWare Compiled Cartridge Descriptor
- cmrt Conflict Minerals Reporting Template
- efe Altair FEKO Electric Field Strengths Data
.snp - SQL Compare Snapshot Data
The SNP data files are related to SQL Compare. The SNP file is an SQL Compare Snapshot Data. SQL Compare is a utility to compare and synchronize the structure of SQL Server databases.
SQL Compare Snapshot Data related extensions:
- kmf Kwalitan Memo File
- catalog Catia Catalog
- dsn ODBC Data Source Name
- nzn RMCProfile Nitrogen Zinc Neighbours Data
- tpa GROMACS ASCII Input File
- pixadex CandyBar Pixadex Icon
.lnp - LOGO!Soft Comfort Network Project
The LNP project files are related to Logo! Soft Comfort. The LNP file is a LOGO!Soft Comfort Network Project. LOGO! Soft Comfort is a user-friendly software package which allows you to generate and modify your control programs.
LOGO!Soft Comfort Network Project related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .snp file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .snp extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .snp files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .snp files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .snp file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .snp file
To set the .snp file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .snp file association. Many applications can open .snp files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .snp file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cnp, enp, np, nsp, sbp, sgp, shp, sjp, smp, sn, snl, sno, sp, spn, xnp
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .snp filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .snp:
- sgp Sitestepper Data
- smp IMail Server Mail Message
- sp STK Sensor Pointing File
- sbp Superbase 4 DML Program
- smp Xionics SMP Image
- sn PG4UW Serialization Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .snp page useful, please feel free to link to this page.