SPC file format description
Many people often share .spc files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .spc files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .spc files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .spc files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .spc file format.
13 filename extension(s) found in our database.
- Thermo Scientific SPC File
- Spectrum 512 Compressed Image
- Microsoft Software Publisher Certificate
- Danganronpa V3 Game Archive
- Super Nintendo Audio Data
- Galactic SPC Data
- SVAL Spectrogram Data
- Crimson Editor Language Specification Data
- SpchComp Encoded Speech Data
- X-12-Arima Input Specification
- Zemax Spectrum Source Data
- SNES Soundtrack Data
- LTspice Netlist Data
- .spc file related problems
.spc - Thermo Scientific SPC File
The SPC data files are related to GRAMS. The SPC file is a Thermo Scientific SPC File. The SPC file format is a generic format used in all of Thermo Scientific's software products. It is a file format for storing spectroscopic data
Thermo Scientific SPC File related extensions:
- pgb Harlequin RIP Data
- mrec MADRIX Record File
- moz-upgrade Mozilla Firefox Upgrade Data
- ansa LS-OPT ANSA Morph Data
- pot CASIA-OLHWDB 1.0 Page Data
- smd Sega Genesis ROM
.spc - Spectrum 512 Compressed Image
The SPC graphic files are related to XnView. The SPC file is a Spectrum 512 Compressed Image. Spectrum 512 was an image drawing program for the Atari ST computer.
Spectrum 512 Compressed Image related extensions:
- $s ZX Spectrum Hobetta Image
- 2bp Pocket PC Bitmap Image
- 2d Amapi Image
- 411 Sony Mavica Picture
- 4bt GoDot Image
- 73i TI-73 Bitmap
.spc - Microsoft Software Publisher Certificate
The SPC data files are related to Microsoft Software Publisher Certificate Test. The SPC file is a Microsoft Software Publisher Certificate. A software publishing certificate (SPC) is a public key certificate used to sign a file, that encapsulates the signer’s X.509 certificate(s) and the root certificate.
Microsoft Software Publisher Certificate related extensions:
- aiml Artificial Intelligence Markup Language
- redif ReDIF Template
- hdr Mail.dat Header File
- cbm Microsoft Interactive Training Data
- mpd Xilinx Microprocessor Peripheral Definition
- dict Microsoft Virtual PC Dictionary Data
.spc - Danganronpa V3 Game Archive
The SPC game data files are related to Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. The SPC file is a Danganronpa V3 Game Archive. Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony is the third main Danganronpa game, developed by Spike Chunsoft, and released for the PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4 and on Steam in 2017.
Danganronpa V3 Game Archive related extensions:
- filter Path of Exile Filter Data
- ptx Rayman 2 Game PTX Data
- dwi Dance With Intensity Song
- ldb Minecraft Level Data
- xen Guitar Hero III Data
- lod A-10 Cuba! Weapons Loadout Data
.spc - Super Nintendo Audio Data
The SPC audio files are related to Audio Overload. The SPC file is a Super Nintendo Audio Data. The Super Nintendo is a 16-bit video game console developed by Nintendo.
Super Nintendo Audio Data related extensions:
- 2sflib Nintendo DS Audio Library
- fsm Farandole Composer Sample
- dmkit Drumaxx Kit Data
- mg4 Band-in-a-Box Song
- ins Adlib Tracker II Instrument Data
- cff BoomTracker 4.0 Song
.spc - Galactic SPC Data
The SPC data files are related to GRAMS Software Suite. The SPC file is a Galactic SPC Data. The SPC file format is a generic file format for storing spectroscopic data. It was invented by Galactic Industries.
Galactic SPC Data related extensions:
- pnne Norton Encrypt for Mac Data
- kbcim Knowledge Master KBCIM Data
- path DROPS Simulator Survey Data
- ta3 TaxACT 2013 Tax Return Data
- fmtr FileMaker Pro Transfer Data
- oc MODFLOW Output Control Data
.spc - SVAL Spectrogram Data
The SPC data files are related to SVAL. The SPC file is an SVAL Spectrogram Data. The SVAL program is an interactive software for frequency-time analysis of dispersed signals of any dynamic and frequency range.
SVAL Spectrogram Data related extensions:
- all SVAL All Signal Data
- crr SVAL Correction Data
- dat SVAL Frequency-time Spectrogram Data
- itp SVAL Interpolated Data
- mod SVAL Modal Data
- phs SVAL Phases Data
.spc - Crimson Editor Language Specification Data
The SPC data files are related to Crimson Editor. The SPC file is a Crimson Editor Language Specification Data. Crimson Editor is a freeware text editor for Microsoft Windows.
Crimson Editor Language Specification Data related extensions:
- tba SDL Passolo Translation Bundle Data
- grxml XML Grammar File
- xtp XTrkCAD Layout
- zin ZINDO Input Data
- catfct CATIA CATfct Data
- inv Medlin Payroll Software Current Year Invoices Data
.spc - SpchComp Encoded Speech Data
The SPC audio files are related to SpchComp. The SPC file is a SpchComp Encoded Speech Data. Voyce Tech SpchComp is a voice compression codec.
SpchComp Encoded Speech Data related extensions:
- ad4 4-bit ADPCM Compressed Audio
- dfc Defractor Instrument
- nvf Creative Labs NOMAD II Audio
- pvf Mgetty Portable Voice Format Audio
- rhl EdgeSounds RatHole Compressed Audi
- sc SoundControl Audio
.spc - X-12-Arima Input Specification
The SPC configuration files are related to X-12-Arima. The SPC file is a X-12-Arima Input Specification. X-12-ARIMA is a seasonal adjustment program package.
X-12-Arima Input Specification related extensions:
- cfp Symantec Client Firewall Policy Data
- hid Sony Ericsson Bluetooth HID Configuration
- sxx Adobe Flash Player Shared Object Settings File
- wme Windows Media Encoder Session Profile
- prov Nokia Java S40 Phone Boot Settings Data
- zzb MultiView Configurable Toolbar
.spc - Zemax Spectrum Source Data
The SPC data files are related to Zemax. The SPC file is a Zemax Spectrum Source Data. Zemax is an optical design program that is used to design and analyze imaging systems such as camera lenses, as well as illumination systems.
Zemax Spectrum Source Data related extensions:
- agf Zemax ASCII Glass Catalog
- ann Zemax Annotations Data
- bgf Zemax Binary Glass Catalog
- bim Zemax Binary Image Surface Data
- bsdf Zemax Scattering Distribution Data
- cfg Zemax Configuration Data
.spc - SNES Soundtrack Data
The SPC data files are related to ZSNES. The SPC file is a SNES Soundtrack Data. The Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) is a popular 16bit game console developed and manufactured by Nintendo.
SNES Soundtrack Data related extensions:
- cht ZSNES Game Cheat
- fig SNES ROM Image FIG
- gd3 SNES ROM Image GD3
- smc SNES ROM Image SMC
- snes SNES ROM Image
- snsf SNES Sound Format File
.sp - LTspice Netlist Data
The SP document files are related to LTspice. The SP file is an LTspice Netlist Data. LTspice is freeware computer software implementing a SPICE simulator of electronic circuits, produced by semiconductor manufacturer Linear Technology.
LTspice Netlist Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .spc file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .spc extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .spc files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .spc files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .spc file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .spc file
To set the .spc file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .spc file association. Many applications can open .spc files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .spc file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cpc, epc, pc, psc, qpc, sc, scp, slc, soc, sp, spd, spf, sps, spv, spx
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .spc filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .spc:
- pc OrbWorks PocketC Source Code
- sc Ingres Embedded SQL/C Source Code
- sp LTspice Netlist Data
- spd Bitstream Speedo Scalable Font
- spv Spekwin32 Data
- spd Sealed PDF Document
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .spc page useful, please feel free to link to this page.