SPR file format description
Many people often share .spr files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .spr files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .spr files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .spr files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .spr file format.
15 filename extension(s) found in our database.
- Visual FoxPro Form Program
- ArchiCAD Slab Properties
- Apple II SPR Image
- ConQuest Exported Spreadsheet
- Brother Powernote Spreadsheet
- Star Trek: Armada Sprite Data
- Live for Speed Single Player Replay
- Constructor Sprite Data
- NeroMIX SPR Data
- Psion Series 3 Spreadsheet
- Half-Life Sprite Data
- Sega Dreamcast VR Sprite Data
- Quake Sprite Data
- SoftMax Pro 6 Protocol Data
- RISC OS Sprite Data
- .spr file related problems
.spr - Visual FoxPro Form Program
The SPR development files are related to Visual FoxPro. The SPR file is a Visual FoxPro Form Program. Visual FoxPro is a data-centric object-oriented and procedural programming language produced by Microsoft.
|Magic:||- / -|
Visual FoxPro Form Program related extensions:
- svh SystemVerilog Include File
- urr Uniface Runtime Repository
- vnm VenomIDE Venom Source Code
- lld LOGO!Soft Comfort LAD Data
- ahf AnadigmDesigner ASCII Code
- ane Adobe AIR Native Extension
.spr - ArchiCAD Slab Properties
The SPR data files are related to GraphiSoft ArchiCAD. The SPR file is an ArchiCAD Slab Properties. ArchiCAD is an architectural CAD-software developed by the Hungarian company Graphisoft.
ArchiCAD Slab Properties related extensions:
- wbx TBK Tracker Catalog Data
- camtemplate Camtasia Studio Template
- sts MemMaker Status Information File
- xui Xbox 360 User Interface Data
- qex ExpensAble Data
- xwz X-Setup Pro Wizard Data
.spr - Apple II SPR Image
The SPR graphic files are related to Recoil. The SPR file is a Apple II SPR Image. The Apple II is an 8-bit home computer and one of the world's first highly successful mass-produced microcomputer products.
Apple II SPR Image related extensions:
- 64c Commodore 64 8x8 Font Data
- a Commodore 64 SEUCK Sprite Image
- a4r Atari 8-bit Anime 4ever Image
- abk Commodore Amiga AMOS Bitmap
- acbm Commodore Amiga Continuous Bitmap Image
- afl Commodore 64 AFLI-editor Image
.spr - ConQuest Exported Spreadsheet
The SPR data files are related to ConQuest. The SPR file is a ConQuest Exported Spreadsheet. ConQuest is a program for searching and retrieving information from the Cambridge Structural Database (CSD).
ConQuest Exported Spreadsheet related extensions:
.spr - Brother Powernote Spreadsheet
The SPR document files are related to Brother Powernote. The SPR file is a Brother Powernote Spreadsheet. Brother Super PowerNote is a Z80 based vintage word processor. The Brother Powernote seems to be no longer supported.
Brother Powernote Spreadsheet related extensions:
- twiki Eclipse IDE WikiText Document
- oo3template OmniOutliner 3 Document Template
- sti StarOffice Impress Template
- ak TracerCAD File
- uxdc Microsoft Office XML Data Source
- qb2012 Intuit QuickBooks 2012 Document
.spr - Star Trek: Armada Sprite Data
The SPR game data files are related to Star Trek: Armada. The SPR file is a Star Trek: Armada Sprite Data. Star Trek: Armada is a real-time strategy video game developed and published by Activision.
Star Trek: Armada Sprite Data related extensions:
- ggpack Thimbleweed Park Resource Archive
- esg Enigmo Saved Game
- pkr Tony Hawk: Pro Skater 2 Game Data
- bic Neverwinter Nights Character Data
- rsg Drakan: Order of the Flame Data
- wcc2 World Cricket Championship 2 Game Data
.spr - Live for Speed Single Player Replay
The SPR game data files are related to Live for Speed. The SPR file is a Live for Speed Single Player Replay. Live for Speed is an online racing simulator. Its main features are the realistic physics engine and internet multiplayer with up to 32 players in race.
Live for Speed Single Player Replay related extensions:
- rp3 Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Replay Data
- mwl Super Mario World Level Data
- trn Delta Force Terrain Data
- adm Delta Force Animation Data Map
- dpk Starmageddon Game Data
- s11 Descent 2 Game Data
.spr - Constructor Sprite Data
The SPR game data files are related to Constructor. The SPR file is a Constructor Sprite Data. Constructor is a 1997 video game released originally for MS-DOS.
Constructor Sprite Data related extensions:
- cel Constructor Animation Data
- epb Constructor Video Data
- fil Constructor Game Data
- shd Constructor Shadow Data
.spr - NeroMIX SPR Data
The SPR data files are related to Ahead NeroMIX. The SPR file is a NeroMIX SPR Data. NeroMix is a program that combines dynamic CD burning with Internet audio technology in one user interface. The Ahead NeroMIX seems to be no longer supported.
NeroMIX SPR Data related extensions:
- ibk IncrediMail Account Backup Data
- hdr InstallShield Setup Header
- evm Windows Service Control Manager Log
- edl Edit Decision List
- lmk Sprint-Layout Macro File
- xlkf ABB RobotStudio License Key
.spr - Psion Series 3 Spreadsheet
The SPR document files are related to Psion 3. The SPR file is a Psion Series 3 Spreadsheet. The Psion Series 3 range of personal digital assistants were made by Psion PLC.
Psion Series 3 Spreadsheet related extensions:
- sch KiCad Schematic Document
- comiclife Comic Life Document
- jsw Ichitaro 4.0 Document
- ad65 Adobe PageMaker 6.5 for Mac Document
- qb2009 Intuit QuickBooks 2009 Document
- qb2016 Intuit QuickBooks 2016 Document
.spr - Half-Life Sprite Data
The SPR game data files are related to Half-Life. The SPR file is a Half-Life Sprite Data. Half-Life is a first-person shooter game developed by Valve and published by Sierra Studios for Windows in 1998.
Half-Life Sprite Data related extensions:
- hl1 Half-Life Saved Game
- hull Half-Life Map Collision Hull Data
- mdl Half-Life Game Model Data
- pts Half-Life Map Creation Debug Data
- qc Half-Life Model Compiler Script
- void Half-Life Map Voids Data
.spr - Sega Dreamcast VR Sprite Data
The SPR data files are related to Redream. The SPR file is a Sega Dreamcast VR Sprite Data. The Sega Dreamcast is a video game console made by Sega, and is the successor to the Sega Saturn.
Sega Dreamcast VR Sprite Data related extensions:
.spr - Quake Sprite Data
The SPR game data files are related to Quake. The SPR file is a Quake Sprite Data. Quake is a first-person shooter game developed by id Software and published by GT Interactive.
Quake Sprite Data related extensions:
- bsp Quake Map Data
- lit Quake Colored Light Data
- lmp Quake Lump Data
- map Quake Uncompiled Map Data
- mdl Quake 3D Model Data
- pak Quake Engine Data
.spr - SoftMax Pro 6 Protocol Data
The SPR data files are related to SoftMax Pro. The SPR file is a SoftMax Pro 6 Protocol Data. SoftMax Pro is a microplate reader control and microplate data analysis software package.
SoftMax Pro 6 Protocol Data related extensions:
- gsm ArchiCAD Library Object
- ngo numberGo Dynamic Report
- qcc QC-Calc Data Collection
- xnc Modbus Slave XNC Driver
- gift Moodle GIFT Format Data
- acct IBM AIX Accounting Data
.sprite - RISC OS Sprite Data
The SPRITE graphic files are related to RISC OS. The SPRITE file is a RISC OS Sprite Data. RISC OS is an operating system originally designed by Acorn Computers Ltd.
RISC OS Sprite Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .spr file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .spr extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .spr files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .spr files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .spr file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .spr file
To set the .spr file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .spr file association. Many applications can open .spr files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .spr file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cpr, epr, pr, psr, qpr, slr, sor, sp, spd, spe, spf, spg, spt, sr, srp
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .spr filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .spr:
- wpr Apple Logic Studio WaveBurner Plug-in Preset
- cpr Transputer Development System Occam Program Code
- qpr OS/2 Warp Print Queue Device Driver
- spd Windows Server Security Policy Database
- spf StruCAD 3D Model
- cpr Corel Presents Presentation
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .spr page useful, please feel free to link to this page.