SPV file format description
Many people often share .spv files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .spv files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .spv files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .spv files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .spv file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.spv - SPSS Output Document
The SPV data files are related to SPSS. The SPV file is a SPSS Output Document. SPSS is a comprehensive statistical package that combines data manipulation and statistical analysis.
SPSS Output Document related extensions:
- amw SPSS AMOS Data
- cdbk SPSS Database
- clo SPSS Chalkboard Data
- csaplan SPSS Complex Sample Analysis Plan
- csplan SPSS Sampling Plan
- dau SPSS Overflow Data
.spv - Spekwin32 Data
The SPV data files are related to Spekwin32. The SPV file is a Spekwin32 Data. Spekwin32 is a spectroscopy software for optical spectra.
Spekwin32 Data related extensions:
- rc1 Samsung S5230 Firmware RSRC1 File
- yrcbck YRC Weblink Backup Archive
- hsa Hagaki Studio Address Book
- bre Breuckmann 3D Scanner Data
- vdf Avira AntiVirus Definitions Data
.spv - SpacEyes 3D Builder Project
The SPV project files are related to SpacEyes 3D Builder. The SPV file is a SpacEyes 3D Builder Project. SpacEyes3D is a complete software suite for 3D geospatial applications. The SpacEyes 3D Builder seems to be no longer supported.
SpacEyes 3D Builder Project related extensions:
- rxproj RPG Maker XP Project
- vxz Vertex BD Project Archive
- imp Imagine Project
- wph WAsP Project
- dc7 DemoDesign Compiled Project
- sdltpl SDL Trados Project Template
.spv - American McGee's Alice Saved Game
The SPV game data files are related to American McGee's Alice. The SPV file is an American McGee's Alice Saved Game. American McGee's Alice is a 2000 third-person action-adventure video game developed by Rogue Entertainment.
American McGee's Alice Saved Game related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .spv file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .spv extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .spv files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .spv files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .spv file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .spv file
To set the .spv file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .spv file association. Many applications can open .spv files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .spv file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cpv, psv, pv, slv, sov, sp, spb, spc, spd, spf, spg, sv, svp, wpv, xpv
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .spv filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .spv:
- psv Pluralsight Encrypted Video
- spb Samsung Kies Contacts Backup
- spd Windows Server Security Policy Database
- spf SnapGene Project
- sp Supaplex Demo Data
- spc Crimson Editor Language Specification Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .spv page useful, please feel free to link to this page.