SSC file format description
Many people often share .ssc files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .ssc files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .ssc files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .ssc files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .ssc file format.
14 filename extension(s) found in our database.
- Visual SourceSafe Status File
- Esterel Sorted Circuit Code
- Stellarium Script
- Scrippy Data
- SSChart Page Layout
- Stepmania Song Data
- Xaira Script
- SwordSearcher Bible Data
- Samsung Kies Calendar Backup
- MediaShout Presentation Script
- Autodesk Simulation Mechanical Surface Contact Data
- Celestia Solar System Catalog
- Autodesk Land Desktop Stage Storage Curve Data
- HPE Library and Tape Tools Script
- .ssc file related problems
.ssc - Visual SourceSafe Status File
The SSC development files are related to Visual SourceSafe. The SSC file is a Visual SourceSafe Status File. Microsoft Visual SourceSafe is a file-level version control system that permits many types of organizations to work on several project versions at the same time.
|Magic:||- / -|
Visual SourceSafe Status File related extensions:
- ino Arduino Sketch
- cfb Microsoft Compound File Binary
- rsl Robot Scripting Language
- smdl Microsoft SQL Server SMDL Data
- fgl FGL Source Code
- mmch CodeWarrior Compiled HDR
.ssc - Esterel Sorted Circuit Code
The SSC development files are related to Esterel Compiler. The SSC file is an Esterel Sorted Circuit Code. Esterel is a synchronous programming language for the development of complex reactive systems.
Esterel Sorted Circuit Code related extensions:
- plex Visual Perl File
- bkt WebDev Template Backup Data
- nmf Native Client Manifest File
- xojo_binary_toolbar Xojo Binary Toolbar Data
- sgd VT Pro-e Smart Graphics Definitions Data
- litcoffee CoffeeScript Literate Script
.ssc - Stellarium Script
The SSC development files are related to Stellarium. The SSC file is a Stellarium Script. Stellarium is a free, open source planetarium software.
Stellarium Script related extensions:
- ktx OpenGL Texture Data
- l Lex Source Code
- whl Python Wheel Package
- clj Clojure Source Code
- rws Borland C++ Resource Workshop Symbol Data
- bo BSC Intermediate Object
.ssc - Scrippy Data
The SSC data files are related to Scrippy. The SSC file is a Scrippy Data. Scrippy is a program which simplifies the creation of e-mail stationery and of web pages.
Scrippy Data related extensions:
- pop dBASE Popup Menu Data
- vuze Vuze Data
- mc6 Poser 6 Material Collection
- fhlp Fetch Help Data
- rom Atari Jaguar ROM Image
- tpd Zemax Test Plate Data
.ssc - SSChart Page Layout
The SSC data files are related to SSChart. The SSC file is a SSChart Page Layout. SSChart is a charting software for Microsoft Windows. The SSChart seems to be no longer supported.
SSChart Page Layout related extensions:
- egf Elmer Geometry File
- nif Gamebryo Model Data
- les LayoutEditor Schematic Data
- wgq WackGet Queue Data
- skl Autodesk Maya Skeleton Works Data
- extra BreakPad Crash Log Extra Data
.ssc - Stepmania Song Data
The SSC game data files are related to Stepmania. The SSC file is a Stepmania Song Data. StepMania is an open source and cross-platform rhythm video game and engine. The StepMania package format was created to make the distribution of songs and other add-ons very easy.
Stepmania Song Data related extensions:
- crs Stepmania Course Data
- ctl Stepmania Package Description
- sm Stepmania Song
- smzip Stepmania Package
- vdi Stepmania Debug Resource
.ssc - Xaira Script
The SSC data files are related to Xaira. The SSC file is a Xaira Script. Xaira is the name for a version of SARA, the text searching software originally developed at Oxford University Computing Services for use with the British National Corpus.
Xaira Script related extensions:
.ssc - SwordSearcher Bible Data
The SSC data files are related to SwordSearcher. The SSC file is a SwordSearcher Bible Data. SwordSearcher is a Bible software package that runs on Microsoft Windows.
SwordSearcher Bible Data related extensions:
- dys SwordSearcher Daily Devotional Data
- nmi SwordSearcher Data
- ss4 SwordSearcher Program Data
- ss5bible SwordSearcher Bible Database
- ss5book SwordSearcher Book Database
- ss5cmty SwordSearcher Commentary Database
.ssc - Samsung Kies Calendar Backup
The SSC archive files are related to Samsung Kies. The SSC file is a Samsung Kies Calendar Backup. Samsung Kies is a software that lets you connect your mobile phone to a PC and it synchronizes data for easy transfer.
Samsung Kies Calendar Backup related extensions:
- scz SmartDraw Collection Package
- xdc DarkCryptTC XDC Encrypted Container
- sp1 ShadowProtect Spanned Backup
- crx Chrome Extension
- dkb PowerQuest DataKeeper Backup
- wmb2 Static Windows Mail Backup Archive
.ssc - MediaShout Presentation Script
The SSC data files are related to MediaShout. The SSC file is a MediaShout Presentation Script. MediaShout is a popular, specialized multimedia presentation software for churches.
MediaShout Presentation Script related extensions:
- songs MediaShout Song Library
.ssc - Autodesk Simulation Mechanical Surface Contact Data
The SSC data files are related to Autodesk Simulation Mechanical. The SSC file is an Autodesk Simulation Mechanical Surface Contact Data. Autodesk Simulation Mechanical is a general calculation code using the Finite Element Method (FEM).
Autodesk Simulation Mechanical Surface Contact Data related extensions:
- clu Clusse Node Data
- pev POSE Palm Event Data
- lpv Lasergraph DSP Laser Show Preview Data
- dbmg Netscape Navigator History Data
- dhx Datamine Studio Data
- lxx LXFree XML Plot
.ssc - Celestia Solar System Catalog
The SSC data files are related to Celestia. The SSC file is a Celestia Solar System Catalog. Celestia is a 3D astronomy program created by Chris Laurel. The program is based on the Hipparcos Catalogue (HIP) and allows users to travel through an extensive universe, modeled after reality, at any speed, in any direction, and at any time in history.
Celestia Solar System Catalog related extensions:
- cel Celestia CEL Script
- celx Celestia Script File
- cfg Celestia Configuration Data
- cmod Celestia Model
- cms Celestia Simple Model Data
- dat Celestia Binary Database
.ssc - Autodesk Land Desktop Stage Storage Curve Data
The SSC data files are related to Autodesk Land Desktop. The SSC file is an Autodesk Land Desktop Stage Storage Curve Data. Autodesk Land Desktop is a tool for production on transportation projects.
Autodesk Land Desktop Stage Storage Curve Data related extensions:
- l16 JRiver Media Center L16 Data
- mcsv TouchGraph Navigator MCSV File
- kbd Viz Trio Keyboard Shortcuts Data
- stppk SDL Trados Synergy Project Package
- aidoc AI Bietercockpit Document Data
- vws SmartWare Standard View File
.ssc - HPE Library and Tape Tools Script
The SSC data files are related to HPE Library and Tape Tools. The SSC file is an HPE Library and Tape Tools Script. HPE Library and Tape Tools is a free, downloadable, and robust diagnostic tool for all Hewlett Packard Enterprise tape storage products.
HPE Library and Tape Tools Script related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .ssc file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .ssc extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .ssc files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .ssc files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .ssc file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .ssc file
To set the .ssc file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .ssc file association. Many applications can open .ssc files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .ssc file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
csc, esc, qsc, sc, scc, scs, sec, sqc, ss, ssd, ssf, sss, ssv, ssx, swc
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .ssc filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .ssc:
- sc SoundControl Audio
- scs StuffIt Saved File List
- sec PGP Secret Keyring Data
- ssf Eventcorder Screenshots Data
- swc SNES ROM Image SWC
- zsc ZBrush Script
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .ssc page useful, please feel free to link to this page.