SSF file format description
Many people often share .ssf files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .ssf files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .ssf files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .ssf files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .ssf file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.ssf - Bioware Aurora Sound Set File
The SSF game data files are related to Neverwinter Nights. The SSF file is a Bioware Aurora Sound Set. SSF file format is used to store Neverwinter Nights soundset information. Neverwinter Nights is a third-person perspective computer role-playing game that is based on third edition Dungeons & Dragons and Forgotten Realms rules.
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
Bioware Aurora Sound Set File related extensions:
- player Metro 2033 Saved Player Data
- yft Grand Theft Auto V Fragment Object
- skem Tales of Fantasy Skeletal Model
- info Minecraft Forge Information Data
- dzb The Wind Waker Collision Mesh Data
- sqf Armed Assault SQF Script
.ssf - Trimble SSF Data
The SSF gis files are related to GPS Pathfinder Office. The SSF file is a Trimble SSF Data. Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office is a full-featured desktop application for managing and processing data from data collection systems
Trimble SSF Data related extensions:
- pln AGPS-Shape Pro Profile Data
- qv5db QuoVadis v5 Database
- mwf Autodesk Mapguide Map Document
- erv ERDAS ER Mapper Header Data
- prm Route 66 Map Data
- mgm MGMaps Map
.ssf - Sega Saturn Audio Data
The SSF audio files are related to Audio Overload. The SSF file is a Sega Saturn Audio Data. The Sega Saturn is a 32-bit video game console made by Sega.
Sega Saturn Audio Data related extensions:
- m4a Mpeg-4 Audio
- rmid RIFF Based Midi Format Data
- vtx Vortex Audio
- mtp MadTracker Pattern
- mdl Digitrakker Music Module
- sfa Sonic Foundry Audio File
.ssf - Strand 300 Lighting Console Show Data
The SSF data files are related to Philips Strand 300. The SSF file is a Strand 300 Lighting Console Show Data. Strand 300 is a lighting control system developed by Philips. The Philips Strand 300 seems to be no longer supported.
Strand 300 Lighting Console Show Data related extensions:
- alg RSView Machine Edition Activity Log Setup Data
- sldasm SolidWorks Assembly Document
- yxlang Alteryx Designer Localization Data
- tbu SDL Passolo Translation Bundle
- ncp SmartWare Communication Profile Data
- dbn Racelogic PerformanceBox Binary Data
.ssf - GPS Pathfinder Office Almanac and Base Data
The SSF gis files are related to Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office. The SSF file is a GPS Pathfinder Office Almanac and Base Data. Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office software is a software package of GNSS postprocessing tools, designed to develop GIS information that is consistent, reliable, and accurate from GNSS data collected in the field.
GPS Pathfinder Office Almanac and Base Data related extensions:
- geo Magellan eXplorist Geocache Database
- trk Magellan eXplorist Track Data
- rmp Magellan eXplorist Raster Map
- ers ERDAS ER Mapper Image Header
- ert MGL Avionics Enigma Route File
- wlx Garmin MapSource Web Link Data
.ssf - Eventcorder Screenshots Data
The SSF data files are related to Eventcorder. The SSF file is an Eventcorder Screenshots Data. Eventcorder is a sophisticated recorder and player of Windows events. The Eventcorder seems to be no longer supported.
Eventcorder Screenshots Data related extensions:
.ssf - Snagit Studio Data
The SSF data files are related to Snagit Studio. The SSF file is a Snagit Studio Data. SnagIt Studio is a screen capture software program developed by TechSmith.
Snagit Studio Data related extensions:
- qs QSplat Model
- xps DB/TextWorks Exported Set Definitions
- silo MeshTV Data
- idl CRiSP Harvest Inter-Dam Loss Data
- or8 IBM Rational Rose Oracle8 Database Model Report
- etd Adobe Reader EBX Transfer Data File
.ssf - Smokeview Script Data
The SSF data files are related to Smokeview. The SSF file is a Smokeview Script Data. Smokeview is a software tool designed to visualize numerical calculations generated by the NIST Fire.
Smokeview Script Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .ssf file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .ssf extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .ssf files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .ssf files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .ssf file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .ssf file
To set the .ssf file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .ssf file association. Many applications can open .ssf files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .ssf file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
csf, esf, qsf, scf, sef, sf, sfs, sqf, ss, ssb, ssc, ssd, sse, ssg, ssr
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .ssf filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .ssf:
- esf Empire: Total War Campaign Settings Data
- sf SF Language Source Code
- ssb Simply Safe Backup Archive
- ssc Autodesk Land Desktop Stage Storage Curve Data
- sst Yamaha Tyros 2 Session Style
- xsf KEA! X Client Starter Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .ssf page useful, please feel free to link to this page.