ST0 file format description
Many people often share .st0 files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .st0 files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .st0 files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .st0 files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .st0 file format.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.st0 - SPICE Status Data
The ST0 data files are related to SPICE. The ST0 file is a SPICE Status Data. SPICE (Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis) is a widely-used circuit simulation program. It was developed as public domain software at the University of California and versions 2G6 (vanilla SPICE) and 3.0 are still used.
|Magic:||- / -|
|Aliases:||st1, st2, st3, st4, st5, st6, st7, st8, st9|
SPICE Status Data related extensions:
- ac1 SPICE AC/Frequence Data
- csdf SPICE Common Simulation Data Format File
- dc SPICE DC Data
- ic SPICE Initial Condition Data
- sw0 SPICE Sweep Operations Output Data
- tr0 SPICE Transient Analysis Output Data
.st0 - HSPICE Simulation Summary Data
The ST0 data files are related to HSPICE. The ST0 file is a HSPICE Simulation Summary Data. HSPICE is a commercial SPICE software for transistor-level circuit analysis.
HSPICE Simulation Summary Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .st0 file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .st0 extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .st0 files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .st0 files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .st0 file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .st0 file
To set the .st0 file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .st0 file association. Many applications can open .st0 files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .st0 file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ct0, sf0, sg0, sr0, st, sto, stp, sy0, ts0, wt0
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .st0 filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .st0:
- sto PRO100 3D Interior Design Project
- stp 3ds Max Character Studio Footstep Data
- st StreamTorrent Data
- stp FScruiser Setup Data
- sf0 Windows Sytem File Check Data
- stp Tekla STEP Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .st0 page useful, please feel free to link to this page.