STF file format description
Many people often share .stf files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .stf files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .stf files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .stf files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .stf file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.stf - Microsoft Setup Table File
The STF configuration files are related to Notepad. The STF file is a Microsoft Setup Table File. Setup Table Files (STF) are text files that contain information about a Setup. The Notepad seems to be no longer supported.
Microsoft Setup Table File related extensions:
- aev Notepad++ Data
- ames NASA Ames Data Exchange
- android Android Related Readme
- apt Nimbus 7 SAMS APRIORI Data
- bad Microsoft Exchange Non-Delivery Report Message
- bbs BBS Directory List
.stf - ALEID2000 Settings Data
The STF configuration files are related to ALEID2000. The STF file is an ALEID2000 Settings Data. ALEID2000 is a computerprogram for water distribution network calculations.
ALEID2000 Settings Data related extensions:
- bas ALEID2000 Basic Data
- con ALEID2000 Contour Data
- pat ALEID2000 Demand Patterns Library
- phf ALEID2000 Curves Library
- pro ALEID2000 Project
- wqi ALEID2000 Water Quality Information Data
.stf - ISaGRAF Program Organization Unit
The STF development files are related to ISaGRAF. The STF file is an ISaGRAF Program Organization Unit. ISaGRAF is a complete industrial software package consisting of Soft Logic Programming Tools, a Runtime execution engine and custom VAR/OEM development tools for automation control applications.
ISaGRAF Program Organization Unit related extensions:
.stf - Spanish Whiz Data
The STF data files are related to Spanish Whiz. The STF file is a Spanish Whiz Data. Spanish Whiz is a three-level program designed to be an aid for anyone who is trying to learn Spanish. The Spanish Whiz seems to be no longer supported.
Spanish Whiz Data related extensions:
- mcr Perfect Keyboard Macro
- scsf SEE Finance Data
- pnt Popnogging Theme Data
- p7a PKCS #7 Attached Signature
- stot Mac OS X Help Index
- glf Pointwise Glyph Script
.stf - PhotoImpression Thumbnail Cache
The STF data files are related to PhotoImpression. The STF file is a PhotoImpression Thumbnail Cache. PhotoImpression is an easy-to-use photo editor software developed by ArcSoft.
PhotoImpression Thumbnail Cache related extensions:
- ppd PhotoImpression Project
.stf - Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Temporary Data
The STF data files are related to Microsoft Exchange Server. The STF file is a Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Temporary Data. Microsoft Exchange Server is a mail server and calendaring server developed by Microsoft. It runs exclusively on Windows Server operating systems.
Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Temporary Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .stf file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .stf extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .stf files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .stf files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .stf file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .stf file
To set the .stf file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .stf file association. Many applications can open .stf files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .stf file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ctf, etf, qtf, sf, sff, sft, sgf, shf, srf, st, stb, stc, std, ste, stg
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .stf filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .stf:
- str X-Plane String Data
- tf Autodesk Inventor Transcript Data
- ctf Optigraphics Image
- sf SF Language Source Code
- srf Sony RAW Image
- st LittleSmalltalk Source Code
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .stf page useful, please feel free to link to this page.