SVS file format description
Many people often share .svs files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .svs files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .svs files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .svs files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .svs file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.svs - GameBoy Advance Saved State
The SVS game data files are related to VisualBoyAdvance. The SVS file is a GameBoy Advance Saved State. The GameBoy Advance (GBA) is a 32-bit handheld video game console developed, manufactured and marketed by Nintendo.
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
GameBoy Advance Saved State related extensions:
- sa1 VisualBoyAdvance Saved State
.svs - Aperio SVS Slide
The SVS graphic files are related to OpenSlide. The NDPI file is an Aperio SVS Slide. The SVS format by Aperio is a TIFF-based slide format.
Aperio SVS Slide related extensions:
.svs - Need for Speed: World Vinyl Setup Data
The SVS game data files are related to Need for Speed: World. The SVS file is a Need for Speed: World Vinyl Setup Data. Need For Speed World was a free-to-play MMO Racing Game based on the Need For Speed series.
Need for Speed: World Vinyl Setup Data related extensions:
- msh Star Wars Battlefront 3D Model
- sounds Quake 3 Engine Sound Definition File
- car NASCAR Racing 2002 Car Description
- v2product Fortnite Launcher Product Data
- s2mi StarCraft II Cache
- rrc Drakan: Order Of The Flame Game Data
.svs - Dart Pro 98 Spectral View Settings Data
The SVS configuration files are related to Dart Pro 98. The SVS file is a Dart Pro 98 Spectral View Settings Data. Dart Pro 98 is a suite of audio processing routines that cleans up a wide variety of noise and interference without introducing major processing.
Dart Pro 98 Spectral View Settings Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .svs file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .svs extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .svs files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .svs files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .svs file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .svs file
To set the .svs file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .svs file association. Many applications can open .svs files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .svs file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cvs, evs, qvs, sbs, scs, sds, sfs, sgs, ss, ssv, sv, sv5, svc, sve, svq
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .svs filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .svs:
- sfs Browser3D Data
- sv5 BigJig Saved Puzzle Data
- vs Vivid 2.0 Include
- scs Prism3D Data
- sds Cadcorp SIS Shared Dataset
- ssv ShadowFlare Saved Game
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .svs page useful, please feel free to link to this page.