TBP file format description
Many people often share .tbp files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .tbp files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .tbp files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .tbp files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .tbp file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.tbp - Aston Toolbar Plug-in
The TBP other files are related to Aston. The TBP file is an Aston Toolbar Plug-in. Aston is a Desktop and Shell replacement for Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista. It replaces the standard Windows Desktop and provides you with a host of new features, such as Sidebars, clock, weather monitor, animated buttons, transparency effects and much more. Aston plugins are simply Windows DLLs renamed with a PLG or TBP extension.
Aston Toolbar Plug-in related extensions:
- a2desktop Aston 2 Desktop Theme File
- a2menu Aston 2 Menu Theme File
- a2panel Aston 2 Panel Theme File
- a2theme Aston 2 Theme File
- atz Aston Compiled Theme
- plg Aston Shell Plug-in
.tbp - Autodesk Topobase Data
The TBP data files are related to Autodesk Topobase. The TBP file is a Autodesk Topobase Data. Autodesk Topobase is an infrastructure asset management solution that provides centralized, flexible, and secure access to spatial information for planning, design, operations and business teams.
Autodesk Topobase Data related extensions:
- vok VTrain Vocabulary Trainer Data
- eas-ms Microsoft Office Live Meeting Data
- pbin polarization NAVIGATOR Binary Data
- knf Personal Knowbase Format Data
- cbd Corel WordPerfect Dictionary Data
- renv Rhino 3D Saved Environment Data
.tbp - Tekla BIMsight Project
The TBP project files are related to Tekla BIMsight. The TBP file is a Tekla BIMsight Project. Tekla BIMsight is a software application for building information model-based construction project collaboration.
Tekla BIMsight Project related extensions:
- mp7 NI Multisim 7 Project
- qet QElectroTech Project
- mcsp My Craft Studio Project
- ehpx easyHDR Project
- owd OpenWire Studio Project
- wep ePublisher Stationery Design Project
.tbp - TASBooks Accounting Data
The TBP data files are related to TASBooks. The TBP file is a TASBooks Accounting Data. TASBooks is an easy-to-use program that provides you with the functionality required to manage your business accounts.
TASBooks Accounting Data related extensions:
- aby AOL Desktop Address Book
- nps Natron Node Presets Data
- vwp BrainVoyager QX Viewpoint Data
- sgo SansGUI Object Library
- f3k F3KScore Data
- vault AVG Antivirus Vault Data
.tbp - Toon Boom Studio Project
The TBP project files are related to Toon Boom Studio. The TBP file is a Toon Boom Studio Project. Toon Boom Studio is a software application focused on frame-by-frame animation and has some tools to make the frame-by-frame process easier.
Toon Boom Studio Project related extensions:
- pzfx GraphPad Prism 5 Project
- pj6 Electric Quilt 6 Project
- gla Sothink SWF Easy Project
- pspd PhotoSuite 5 Project
- pvd ImageMixer Project
- lvproj LabVIEW Project
.tbp - The Bat! Plugin
The TBP other files are related to The Bat!. The TBP file is a The Bat! Plugin. The Bat! is a shareware e-mail client for the Microsoft Windows operating system, developed by RitLabs.
The Bat! Plugin related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .tbp file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .tbp extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .tbp files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .tbp files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .tbp file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .tbp file
To set the .tbp file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .tbp file association. Many applications can open .tbp files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .tbp file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bp, btp, fbp, gbp, hbp, rbp, tb, tbl, tbo, tfp, tgp, thp, tp, tpb, tvp
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .tbp filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .tbp:
- hbp Harbour Project
- tgp FM-ONE Target Protocol Data
- gbp Genesis Bitmap Pattern
- tbl StarCraft Information Table
- tpb ThumbsPlus v7 Batch Script
- bp BankPerfect Account Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .tbp page useful, please feel free to link to this page.