TCE file format description
Many people often share .tce files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .tce files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .tce files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .tce files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .tce file format.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.tce - Tiny Core Linux Extension
The TCE archive files are related to Tiny Core Linux. The TCE file is a Tiny Core Linux Extension. Tiny Core Linux (TCL) is a minimal Linux operating system focusing on providing a base system using BusyBox and FLTK, developed by Robert Shingledecker.
|Application:||Tiny Core Linux|
|Magic:||- / -|
Tiny Core Linux Extension related extensions:
- 4bk 4D Backup Archive
- esp Extension-Sort Packer Compressed Archive
- mrimg Macrium Reflect Disk Image
- rkv Rkive Compressed Archive
- rz Rzip Compressed Data
- aspk My APK App Backup Package
.tle - STK Two-line Element Sets
The TLE data files are related to Systems Tool Kit. The TLE file is a STK Two-line Element Sets. STK (Systems Tool Kit) is a physics-based software geometry engine that accurately displays and analyzes land, sea, air, and space assets in real or simulated time. A TLE file is an ASCII text file that contains of a listing of two-line element sets as provided by the U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) and ends in a .tle or .tce extension.
STK Two-line Element Sets related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .tce file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .tce extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .tce files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .tce files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .tce file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .tce file
To set the .tce file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .tce file association. Many applications can open .tce files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .tce file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ce, cte, fce, hce, rce, tc, tc3, tcd, tcf, tcr, tcs, tcw, tde, te, tec
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .tce filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .tce:
- tse Light Map Maker Scene
- tse TIP Test Session Data
- fce Virtual.HairStyle Fab Data
- tcf Tajima Embroidery Combined Format Data
- tec PDP-10 TECO Macro
- tcd Autodesk AutoCAD Template Control Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .tce page useful, please feel free to link to this page.