TCS file format description
Many people often share .tcs files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .tcs files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .tcs files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .tcs files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .tcs file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.tcs - Tahoe Server Content Source
The TCS development files are related to SharePoint Portal Server. The TCS file is a Tahoe Server Content Source. The SharePoint Portal server - codenamed Tahoe while under development - will enable users to find, share and publish information from within a company.
|Application:||SharePoint Portal Server|
|Magic:||- / -|
Tahoe Server Content Source related extensions:
- dblink Altium Designer Database Link
- tdms_index LabVIEW TDM Streaming Index
- ic µVision Intermediate C Source Code
- dbg IAR System XLink Debug Data
- pltsuite Safari Page Load Test Suite
- occ CC5X C Compiler Output File
.tcs - Topocad Cross Sections
The TCS data files are related to Topocad. The TCS file is a Topocad Cross Sections. Topocad is a topographic CAD application that works with survey data from the field. The calculated sections are saved as this file type (TCS).
Topocad Cross Sections related extensions:
- dtm Topocad Digital Terrain Model
- pp Topocad Polygon Point Coordinate Data
- pxy Topocad Coordinate Data
- sur Topocad Survey Data
- tat Topocad Attributes Data
- tcf Topocad Camber Diagram
.tcs - TreeComp Snapshot Data
The TCS data files are related to TreeComp. The TCS file is a TreeComp Snapshot Data. TreeComp is an interactive utility to keep 2 directory trees and the files within the directories in sync.
TreeComp Snapshot Data related extensions:
- pna TomTom Map Data
- furl Fact200 URL Data
- lijs Apple Photos Data
- gp1 Gerber Internal Plane Layer 1 Data
- plmn GSM Public Land Mobile Network Data
- pgsa PowerGREP Sequence Action Data
.tcs - TOPCALL Voicemail Data
The TCS data files are related to TOPCALL Communication Server. The TCS file is a TOPCALL Voicemail Data. TOPCALL Communication Server is a computer system that handles communications-based applications.
TOPCALL Voicemail Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .tcs file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .tcs extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .tcs files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .tcs files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .tcs file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .tcs file
To set the .tcs file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .tcs file association. Many applications can open .tcs files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .tcs file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cs, cts, fcs, gcs, hcs, rcs, tc, tcc, tce, tcw, tcx, tcz, tds, tfs, ts
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .tcs filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .tcs:
- hcs eSubmission Builder Package
- tcx TestComplete Script Extension Package
- tsc Top Secret Crypto Gold Encrypted Data
- cs Torque 3D Game Engine Script
- fcs Foobar2000 Columns UI Settings Data
- tcc Turbo C Include Std Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .tcs page useful, please feel free to link to this page.