TEM file format description
Many people often share .tem files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .tem files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .tem files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .tem files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .tem file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.tem - Microsoft Frontpage Website Template
The TEM development files are related to Microsoft Frontpage. The TEM file is a Microsoft Frontpage Website Template. Microsoft FrontPage (Microsoft Office FrontPage) is a WYSIWYG HTML editor and web site administration tool from Microsoft for the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems.
|Magic:||- / -|
Microsoft Frontpage Website Template related extensions:
- mo GNU Gettext Machine Object File
- pbxbtree Xcode Auto-Complete Database
- classpath Eclipse IDE JAVA Project Classpath Data
- au3 AutoIt v3 Script
- wct Visual Basic WebClass HTML Template
- mexhp3 MATLAB HP9000/Series 300 Dynamically Linked Subroutines Data
.tem - HiTi Photo Desiree v1 Template
The TEM document files are related to HiTi Photo Desiree. The TEM file is a HiTi Photo Desiree v1 Template. HiTi Photo Desiree is an utility designed exclusively for Hi-Ti photo printers.
HiTi Photo Desiree v1 Template related extensions:
- dsk TOTAL Sketch Document
- tm5 Adobe Pagemaker 5.0 Template
- gslide Google Slides Document
- ssm Samsung S Memo Data
- q3o Quick3D Object
- sldx Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Slide
.tem - RPG Toolkit Character Data
The TEM data files are related to RPG Toolkit. The TEM file is an RPG Toolkit Character Data. The RPG Toolkit is a free, open source project delivering a simple, flexible and powerful tool for the creation of role-playing games on your personal computer.
RPG Toolkit Character Data related extensions:
- nsm NESticle Movie
- vpol Windows Credential Manager Policy Data
- metriclog Apple iOS Diagnostic Data
- s2r RegMagik Data
- ss5book SwordSearcher Book Database
- tx Chaos Desktop TX Data
.tem - Badge Designer 2000 Template
The TEM data files are related to Badge Designer 2000. The TEM file is a Badge Designer 2000 Template. Badge Designer 2000 is a photo ID badge software. The Badge Designer 2000 seems to be no longer supported.
Badge Designer 2000 Template related extensions:
- cfp Intuit Quickbooks Cash Flow Projector File
- lslibrary LittleSnapper Library Package
- mbtemplate ModelBaker Custom Template Data
- ca OpenSSL Certificate Authority Data
- mnu SmartWare Menu Keywords Data
- smggeom SolidWorks Composer Assembly Geometry Data
.tem - Borland C++ Turbo Editor Macro Script
The TEM data files are related to Borland C++. The TEM file is a Borland C++ Turbo Editor Macro Script. Borland C++ is a C and C++ programming IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows.
Borland C++ Turbo Editor Macro Script related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .tem file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .tem extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .tem files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .tem files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .tem file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .tem file
To set the .tem file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .tem file association. Many applications can open .tem files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .tem file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
em, etm, fem, gem, rem, t3m, tdm, te, tek, tel, ten, tfm, tm, tme, trm
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .tem filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .tem:
- gem Corel Ventura Publisher Document
- tm Tecmail Configuration
- fem Algor Simulation FEA Model
- ten TeeChart Chart Template
- em PCEM Electromask Data
- tdm LabVIEW Binary Measurement with XML Header
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .tem page useful, please feel free to link to this page.