TF file format description
Many people often share .tf files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .tf files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .tf files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .tf files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .tf file format.
7 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.tf - Follin Player II Music
The TF game data files are related to Follin Player II (Amiga). The TF file is a Follin Player II Music. This music format used by the Follin brothers with games like Ghouls'n'Ghosts and Puzznic (Amiga). The Follin Player II (Amiga) seems to be no longer supported.
|Application:||Follin Player II (Amiga)|
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
Follin Player II Music related extensions:
- shp Vagrant Story Shape Data
- pof Descent Model Data
- crs Stepmania Course Data
- p3d Operation Flashpoint 3D Model Data
- wxh Homeworld Sound Control Data
- nlelem NoLimits Track Element
.tf - Borland Turbo Configuration
The TF configuration files are related to Borland Turbo Profiler. The TF file is a Borland Turbo Configuration. Borland Turbo Profiler is a tool designed to analyze the performance of a specific program. The Borland Turbo Profiler seems to be no longer supported.
Borland Turbo Configuration related extensions:
- 3k APP Keyboard Definition Data
- vsh Mcafee VirusShield Settings
- wee Wee Configuration File
- amx NGA WinControl Excel Connection Parameter
- rb4 RobotWorks Parameters File
- pio Avid Pro Tools IO Settings
.tf - Xilinx ISE Verilog Test Bench
The TF development files are related to Xilinx ISE. The TF file is a Xilinx ISE Verilog Test Bench. Xilinx ISE is a complete ECAD (electronic computer-aided design) application.
Xilinx ISE Verilog Test Bench related extensions:
- apl Gupta Team Developer Application Library
- wk HiSilicon NNIE WK Data
- dcf Dyalog APL Component File
- rte Crestron SIMPL Route Data
- xmljet Eclipse JET XML Template
- xbw SUP Hybrid Web Container Workflow
.tf - Terraform Module
The TF data files are related to Terraform. The TF file is a Terraform Module. Terraform is a tool for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently.
Terraform Module related extensions:
- b1j BookJones Data
- vcd Active-HDL Value Charge Dump
- weboogl WebOOGL Data
- cvd Bitdefender Antivirus Database
- adl DESQview ADL Data
- wpj WorkPlace Pro Utilities Jar File Maps Data
.tf - TinyFugue Script
The TF data files are related to TinyFugue. The TF file is a TinyFugue Script. TinyFugue (TF) is a flexible, screen-oriented MUD client, for use with any type of text MUD.
TinyFugue Script related extensions:
- ihx IN-HEH Timeline Database
- plb Insight II Pseudoatom Library
- fop InfoZoom Protected Data
- nwt MODFLOW Newton Solver Data
- inline Base64 Encoded Inline Image
- yast YaST Data
.tf - Topocad Transformation Data
The TF data files are related to Topocad. The TF file is a Topocad Transformation Data. Topocad is a topographic CAD application that works with survey data from the field.
Topocad Transformation Data related extensions:
- dtm Topocad Digital Terrain Model
- pp Topocad Polygon Point Coordinate Data
- pxy Topocad Coordinate Data
- sur Topocad Survey Data
- tat Topocad Attributes Data
- tcf Topocad Camber Diagram
.tf - Autodesk Inventor Transcript Data
The TF data files are related to Autodesk Inventor. The TF file is an Autodesk Inventor Transcript Data. Autodesk Inventor is the 3D parametric solid modeling package produced by Autodesk and is the foundation for their Digital Prototyping solution.
Autodesk Inventor Transcript Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .tf file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .tf extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .tf files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .tf files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .tf file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .tf file
To set the .tf file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .tf file association. Many applications can open .tf files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .tf file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ff, ft, gf, hf, rf, tb, tc, td, te, tg, tr, tt, tv
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .tf filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .tf:
- rf Autodesk Land Desktop Rainfall Frequency Data
- rf RealFlash Clip
- tc Tellico Collection Data
- tt Visual Studio T4 Text Template
- ft Lotus Notes Full-text Index
- tr TCL Trace Output
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .tf page useful, please feel free to link to this page.