TRC file format description
Many people often share .trc files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .trc files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .trc files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .trc files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .trc file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.trc - Oracle Trace
The TRC application files are related to Oracle Trace Analyzer. The TRC file is an Oracle Trace file. TRC files are designed to provide more information about errors that are detected and reported by Oracle database software.
|Application:||Oracle Trace Analyzer|
|Magic:||- / -|
Oracle Trace related extensions:
- scr Microsoft Windows Screensaver
- fae Microsoft Office File Access Engine File
- isu InstallShield Uninstall Script
- ax DirectShow Filter Plugin
- x86 Linux X86 Executable File
- vbe VBScript Encoded Script
.trc - Hitachi Ladder Editor Trace File
The TRC development files are related to Ladder Editor for Windows. The TRC file is a Hitachi Ladder Editor Trace File. Ladder Editor for Windows is a ladder programming tool for Hitachi PLCs.
Hitachi Ladder Editor Trace File related extensions:
- mdyv MCS Component Policy Editor Dynamic Visual Component
- fmx Oracle Forms Form Module Executable
- kjp KJP Source Code
- mimg MCS Component Policy Editor Image Component
- sig Uniface Component Signature Data
- pdl Borland C++ Project Description Language Data
.trc - True BASIC Compiled Program
The TRC development files are related to True BASIC. The TRC file is a True BASIC Compiled Program. True BASIC is a variant of the BASIC programming language descended from Dartmouth BASIC.
True BASIC Compiled Program related extensions:
- scm CLEO Compiled Script
- pbp Proton Basic Compiler Library
- plog PLog Language Source Code
- sap Stadium Application
- regmap Altera Quartus II Register Map Information
- urp Universal Report Document
.trc - Lattice Reveal Analyzer Waveform Data
The TRC data files are related to Reveal Analyzer. The TRC file is a Lattice Reveal Analyzer Waveform Data. The Reveal software included in Diamond is an FPGA on-chip debug tool.
Lattice Reveal Analyzer Waveform Data related extensions:
- ogg Origin Graphs Data
- acc GEM Accessory Data
- tgc Terragen Clip File
- debuglog MyDefrag Debug Log
- c64 PC64 Saved Session
- rbf Oracle Database Tablespace Backup
.trc - SVAL Truncated Data
The TRC data files are related to SVAL. The TRC file is an SVAL Truncated Data. The SVAL program is an interactive software for frequency-time analysis of dispersed signals of any dynamic and frequency range.
SVAL Truncated Data related extensions:
- all SVAL All Signal Data
- crr SVAL Correction Data
- dat SVAL Frequency-time Spectrogram Data
- itp SVAL Interpolated Data
- mod SVAL Modal Data
- phs SVAL Phases Data
.trc - PCAN-Explorer Trace Data
The TRC data files are related to PCAN-Explorer. The TRC file is a PCAN-Explorer Trace Data. PCAN-Explorer is a professional software to communicate with CAN and CAN FD Buses.
PCAN-Explorer Trace Data related extensions:
- ipf PCAN-Explorer Panel Data
.trc - Times Reader Annotated Article Data
The TRC data files are related to Times Reader. The TRC file is a Times Reader Annotated Article Data. Times Reader is a small application that you can use to enjoy the digital edition of the New York Times as if it were the print edition.
Times Reader Annotated Article Data related extensions:
- mls mAirList Script
- pxk PX-Edit Data
- failed IBM Content Navigator Failed Task Log
- mcs HalfLife MapCycle Editor Data
- pmx Scorelib Parameter MatriX Data
- hfo Pinnacle Hollywood FX Object
.trc - ProModel ASCII Trace Data
The TRC data files are related to ProModel. The TRC file is a ProModel ASCII Trace Data. ProModel is a discrete-event simulation technology that is used to plan, design and improve new or existing manufacturing, logistics and other operational systems.
ProModel ASCII Trace Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .trc file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .trc extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .trc files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .trc files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .trc file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .trc file
To set the .trc file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .trc file association. Many applications can open .trc files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .trc file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
frc, grc, hrc, rc, rrc, rtc, tc, tcr, tdc, tec, tfc, tgc, tr, trd, trf
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .trc filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .trc:
- hrc Softimage 3D Model
- tcr MotionMagix Creative Suite Published Data
- trd TrID Definitions Package
- trx Visual Studio Test Results Data
- frc XenoView Force Field Data
- tc TrueCrypt Volume
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .trc page useful, please feel free to link to this page.