TRK file format description
Many people often share .trk files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .trk files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .trk files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .trk files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .trk file format.
16 filename extension(s) found in our database.
- Garmin GPS PCX5 Tracklog
- MakeMusic Finale Track/Staff Mapping File
- STAR-CD v4 Droplet Track Data
- Concordance Transaction Tracking Data
- Mixman Studio Audio Track
- LP Ripper Track Analysis Data
- IL-2 Sturmovik Track Data
- GeneRally Track Data
- Train Dispatcher Data
- SeeYou Track Data
- CompeGPS Land Track Data
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Track Model
- Holux MapShow Track Data
- Fugawi Tracklog Data
- Magellan eXplorist Track Data
- Pacific Fighters Offline Track
- .trk file related problems
.trk - Garmin GPS PCX5 Tracklog
The TRK data files are related to Garmin MapSource. The TRK file is a Garmin GPS PCX5 Tracklog. The tracklog is a series of straight lines between trackpoints.
|Magic:||- / -|
Garmin GPS PCX5 Tracklog related extensions:
- ugp Aroma Unit Genome Position Data
- 3dps 3D eBook Shot Animation
- sez SEEP/W ZIP Compressed Data
- owg OutWit Hub Gear Database
- rwd MATLAB Parameter Data
- pcbdoc Altium PCB Document
.trk - MakeMusic Finale Track/Staff Mapping File
The TRK data files are related to MakeMusic Finale. The TRK file is a MakeMusic Finale Track/Staff Mapping File. Makemusic Finale is one of the most popular music notation software products in the market today. The TRK file contains sequencer track/channel-to-Finale staff information for use when you open a MIDI sequencer file with Finale.
MakeMusic Finale Track/Staff Mapping File related extensions:
- djbz DjVu Shared Dictionary
- cmlast CET Designer Last Drawing Backup
- wth CONTAM Weather Data
- ba8 TaxACT 2018 Tax Return Backup Data
- qrv Tucnak QRV Data
- thu THUNDER Data
.trk - STAR-CD v4 Droplet Track Data
The TRK data files are related to STAR-CD. The TRK file is a STAR-CD v4 Droplet Track Data. STAR-CD is a general purpose CFD code system for the calculation of fluid flow, heat and mass transfer and chemical reaction in industry and the environment.
STAR-CD v4 Droplet Track Data related extensions:
- ccmg STAR-CD v4 Solver Ready Geometry Data
- ccmp STAR-CD v4 Results Data
- ccmt STAR-CD v4 Transient Data
- geom STAR-CD v3 Solver Ready Geometry Data
- mdl STAR-CD v4 Model Data
- pst STAR-CD v3 Results Data
.trk - Concordance Transaction Tracking Data
The TRK data files are related to Concordance. The TRK file is a Concordance Transaction Tracking Data. Concordance is an electronic discovery, litigation document management, and litigation support tool.
Concordance Transaction Tracking Data related extensions:
- cat Concordance Database Concatenation Data
- cib Concordance Imagebase File
- cpl Concordance Desktop Programming Language Script
- cpt Concordance Compiled CPT Script
- dcb Concordance Database
- dct Concordance Dictionary Database
.trk - Mixman Studio Audio Track
The TRK audio files are related to Mixman Studio. The TRK file is a Mixman Studio Audio Track. Mixman Studio is a powerful tool that enables you to create original, CD-quality music. The Mixman Studio seems to be no longer supported.
Mixman Studio Audio Track related extensions:
- saf MusicMatch Jukebox Secure Audio File
- x4e Yamaha MOX6 Editor Audio
- ncmm NI Maschine Mikro Template
- s98 NEC PC-98 Audio Data
- ocdf OneClickDigital Audio Book
- rti Real Tracker Instrument
.trk - LP Ripper Track Analysis Data
The TRK data files are related to LP Ripper. The TRK file is an LP Ripper Track Analysis Data. LP Ripper is a simple application that can make the task of converting vinyl LPs, tapes and cassettes to MP3 files or CDs easier.
LP Ripper Track Analysis Data related extensions:
- apa RSView Application Manager Archive
- tmpl Xfire User Interface Template
- xen Xenus Link Sleuth Saved Results Data
- pfl Corel Paint Shop Pro Fine Leather Preset
- dov BiRT Actuate Query Definition File
- 8xb TI-83/84 Plus Backup Memory Image
.trk - IL-2 Sturmovik Track Data
The TRK game data files are related to IL-2 Sturmovik. The TRK file is an IL-2 Sturmovik Track Data. IL-2 Sturmovik is a World War II combat flight simulation video game developer by Maddox Games.
IL-2 Sturmovik Track Data related extensions:
- zdf Zoid Commando Player Data
- map Quake Uncompiled Map Data
- frd Need for Speed Track Data
- dazip Dragon Age: Origins Game Data
- sow Descent Archive
- unity Unity 3D Scene
.trk - GeneRally Track Data
The TRK game data files are related to GeneRally. The TRK file is a GeneRally Track Data. GeneRally is a simple, moddable, top-down arcade racing game for 1-6 players.
GeneRally Track Data related extensions:
- wl1 Wolfenstein 3D Game Data
- m3d Cossacks Game Map Data
- wl3 Wolfenstein 3D Registration Data
- hfb Hell Fighter Battle Data
- yif Mungyodance Game Data
- nav Quake 3 Bot Navigation Data
.trk - Train Dispatcher Data
The TRK data files are related to Train Dispatcher. The TRK file is a Train Dispatcher Data. Train Dispatcher is a software system that aids train controllers in making the right decisions.
Train Dispatcher Data related extensions:
- cmpkg Chat Mapper Package
- gsp Tascam Gigastudio Performance Data
- rcp BricsCAD Point Cloud Data
- a3c Alice v3 Class
- sdt Intuit QuickBooks SDT Data
- editmb Autodesk Maya 3D Offline Binary Scene
.trk - SeeYou Track Data
The TRK gis files are related to SeeYou. The TRK file is a SeeYou Track Data. SeeYou is a flight analysis and planning software.
SeeYou Track Data related extensions:
- air SeeYou Airspace Data
- cai SeeYou Flight Data
- cit SeeYou Vector Map Data
- cmr SeeYou Raster Map
- ctc SeeYou Flight CTC Data
- ctc SeeYou Flight Data
.trk - CompeGPS Land Track Data
The TRK gis files are related to CompeGPS Land. The TRK file is a CompeGPS Land Track Data. CompeGPS Land is a map management application that lets you open and edit various kinds of maps and represents a great help when you need to plan a trip.
CompeGPS Land Track Data related extensions:
- gmi GPS Tuner Map Calibration Data
- wpz SeeYou Waypoint Database
- sou OpenMap Source Data
- gxw GRASS GIS Workspace File
- lyr ArcView Layer Data
- pmz pMetro Map Data
.trk - RollerCoaster Tycoon Track Model
The TRK game data files are related to RollerCoaster Tycoon. The TRK file is a RollerCoaster Tycoon Track Model. RollerCoaster Tycoon is a construction and management simulation video game that simulates amusement park management.
RollerCoaster Tycoon Track Model related extensions:
- lzs SkyRoads Game Data
- cms Car Mechanic Simulator Car Model
- 3do Total Annihilation 3D Object
- sgd SmartGo Game Database
- dat Alan IF Adventure Data
- bmx Delta Force Game Mission Data
.trk - Holux MapShow Track Data
The TRK gis files are related to Holux MapShow. The TRK file is a Holux MapShow Track Data. MapShow is a GPS mapping tool developed by Holux. The Holux MapShow seems to be no longer supported.
Holux MapShow Track Data related extensions:
- wld ArcGIS World Data
- dlg Digital Line Graph Data
- vec ENVI Vector Template
- pm0 DeLorme Street Atlas Map Data
- prc PathAway Map
- agv ArcGIS Video Metadata
.trk - Fugawi Tracklog Data
The TRK gis files are related to Fugawi. The TRK file is a Fugawi Tracklog Data. Fugawi is a raster mapping/tracking program that allows you to import and calibrate your own scanned maps.
Fugawi Tracklog Data related extensions:
- fel Fugawi Elevation Library Data
- fpi Fugawi Point of Interest Data
- fx4 Fugawi Raster Map
- jpr Fugawi Projection Data
.trk - Magellan eXplorist Track Data
The TRK gis files are related to Magellan MapSend. The TRK file is a Magellan eXplorist Track Data. Magellan eXplorist is a handheld GPS receiver unit.
Magellan eXplorist Track Data related extensions:
- rmp Magellan eXplorist Raster Map
- ers ERDAS ER Mapper Image Header
- ert MGL Avionics Enigma Route File
- wlx Garmin MapSource Web Link Data
- job Survey Pro Job Settings Data
- vtpk ArcGIS Pro Vector Tile Package
.trk - Pacific Fighters Offline Track
The TRK game data files are related to Pacific Fighters. The TRK file is a Pacific Fighters Offline Track. Pacific Fighters is a World War II combat flight simulator for Microsoft Windows.
Pacific Fighters Offline Track related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .trk file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .trk extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .trk files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .trk files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .trk file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .trk file
To set the .trk file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .trk file association. Many applications can open .trk files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .trk file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
frk, grk, rk, rrk, rtk, tdk, tek, tgk, tk, tkr, tr, trj, trl, trm, tro
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .trk filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .trk:
- rtk Adobe RoboHelp RTK Data File
- trl Holux GM-101 Tracklog
- tr TomeRaider 2 E-book
- tk TeKton3D Project
- tro IBM Voice Type Data
- tdk Borland Turbo Debugger Keystroke Recording Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .trk page useful, please feel free to link to this page.