TRP file format description
Many people often share .trp files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .trp files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .trp files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .trp files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .trp file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.trp - TripMaker Document
The TRP data files are related to Rand McNally TripMaker. The TRP file is a TripMaker Document. Rand McNally TripMaker is a travel planning software. This product has been discontinued.
|Application:||Rand McNally TripMaker|
|Magic:||- / -|
TripMaker Document related extensions:
- imr RM Information Magic Data
- privy PrivyPad Data
- mdd Notation Composer Midi Device Description
- wqd Sundahus WQ Data
- rpres RStudio R Presentation
- xsosd ProgDVB Skin Data
.trp - Topocad Road Profile
The TRP data files are related to Topocad. The TRP file is a Topocad Road Profile. Topocad is a topographic CAD application that works with survey data from the field.
Topocad Road Profile related extensions:
- dtm Topocad Digital Terrain Model
- pp Topocad Polygon Point Coordinate Data
- pxy Topocad Coordinate Data
- sur Topocad Survey Data
- tat Topocad Attributes Data
- tcf Topocad Camber Diagram
.trp - Egg Paint Image
The TRP graphic files are related to XnView. The TRP file is an Egg Paint Image. Egg Paint is a paint software for the Atari Falcon computer.
Egg Paint Image related extensions:
- $s ZX Spectrum Hobetta Image
- 2bp Pocket PC Bitmap Image
- 2d Amapi Image
- 411 Sony Mavica Picture
- 4bt GoDot Image
- 73i TI-73 Bitmap
.trp - TrimeTool TRP Output
The TRP data files are related to TrimeTool. The TRP file is a TrimeTool TRP Output. TrimeTool is a software for IMKO moisture sensors.
TrimeTool TRP Output related extensions:
- mes TrimeTool MES Output
.trp - MotionTracking Track Search Parameters Data
The TRP data files are related to MotionTracking. The TRP file is a MotionTracking Track Search Parameters Data. MotionTracking is an image/video analyzer software.
MotionTracking Track Search Parameters Data related extensions:
- chs MotionTracking Chromatic Shift Correction Data
- ilm MotionTracking Illumination Correction Data
- mtj MotionTracking Project
- mtst MotionTracking RAW Image Stack Data
- roi MotionTracking Regions of Interest Data
- srp MotionTracking Object Search Parameters Data
.trp - Atari Falcon Spooky Sprites Data
The TRP graphic files are related to Recoil. The TRP file is an Atari Falcon Spooky Sprites Data. The Atari Falcon Computer System is a personal computer released by Atari Corporation in 1992.
Atari Falcon Spooky Sprites Data related extensions:
- 64c Commodore 64 8x8 Font Data
- a Commodore 64 SEUCK Sprite Image
- a4r Atari 8-bit Anime 4ever Image
- abk Commodore Amiga AMOS Bitmap
- acbm Commodore Amiga Continuous Bitmap Image
- afl Commodore 64 AFLI-editor Image
.trp - Ports of Call Saved Game
The TRP game data files are related to Ports of Call. The TRP file is a Ports of Call Saved Game. Ports of Call is a trade simulation game with some action parts. The Ports of Call seems to be no longer supported.
Ports of Call Saved Game related extensions:
- sin Rise of Nations Data
- bmz Portal Bonus Map Zip
- rmdp Quantum Break Game Data
- osc Formula One 2001 Options Data
- slp Stormworks Mod Data
- unis UniMaker 1.S Course Data
.trp - EPLRS Network Activity Logging Trap
The TRP data files are related to EPLRS. The TRP file is an EPLRS Network Activity Logging Trap. EPLRS, the Army's Data Networking System for the digitized battlefield, provides the warfighter with the integrated network that supports warfighting systems and assures command control cycle superiority.
EPLRS Network Activity Logging Trap related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .trp file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .trp extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .trp files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .trp files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .trp file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .trp file
To set the .trp file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .trp file association. Many applications can open .trp files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .trp file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
frp, grp, hrp, rp, rrp, rtp, tdp, tep, tfp, tgp, tp, tpr, tr, trl, tro
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .trp filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .trp:
- frp FaxRush Package
- grp GenePix Result Data
- tgp ThumbGen Profile
- trl Topocad Roadlines Data
- grp MSX Screen 2 Image
- tdp Serif DrawPlus Thumbnail
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .trp page useful, please feel free to link to this page.