TST file format description
Many people often share .tst files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .tst files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .tst files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .tst files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .tst file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.tst - Corel WordPerfect 5 Printer Test Document
The TST document files are related to Corel WordPerfect. The TST file is a Corel WordPerfect 5.0 Printer Test Document.
|Magic:||- / -|
Corel WordPerfect 5 Printer Test Document related extensions:
- pka PointLineCAD 3D Keyframe Animation
- f3d Autodesk Fusion 360 3D Design
- pfb OpenGL Performer Binary Data
- rm5 RevMan v5 Review
- dxg Duxbury Braille Translation Graphic File
- lwo Lightwave 3D Object
.tst - ExamView Test File
The TST document files are related to ExamView. The TST file is an ExamView Test File. ExamView is testing software that allows you to create printed tests, Internet tests, or computer-based tests.
ExamView Test File related extensions:
.tst - Topocad Section Template
The TST data files are related to Topocad. The TST file is a Topocad Section Template. Topocad is a topographic CAD application that works with survey data from the field.
Topocad Section Template related extensions:
- dtm Topocad Digital Terrain Model
- pp Topocad Polygon Point Coordinate Data
- pxy Topocad Coordinate Data
- sur Topocad Survey Data
- tat Topocad Attributes Data
- tcf Topocad Camber Diagram
.tst - TestPoint Test Data
The TST data files are related to TestPoint. The TST file is a TestPoint Test Data. TestPoint is a software tool for building test, measurement and data acquisition applications for Microsoft Windows.
TestPoint Test Data related extensions:
- k2s FLMSG Custom Message
- mot Animation Master Motion Data
- dzx SIR 4000 DZX Header Data
- xxg Brixx Planner Graph Data
- npz GameGuard Update Data
- afm Advanced Forensics Format Metadata
.tst - TagScanner Text Transform Script
The TST data files are related to TagScanner. The TST file is a TagScanner Text Transform Script. TagScanner is a tool for organizing and managing your music collection.
TagScanner Text Transform Script related extensions:
- ch eSignal CH Data
- rfd Recogniform Form Designer Data
- b83 TI-83 Calculator Bundle Image
- hmx Haydee Web Server Module Template
- mxdl Maxthon Browser Incomplete Download File
- apr_lib Altium Designer Aperture Library Data
.tst - LinkWare Test Database
The TST data files are related to LinkWare. The TST file is a LinkWare Test Database. LinkWare is a cable test management software developed by Fluke Networks.
LinkWare Test Database related extensions:
- qrm Qworum Message
- prs Warrior Presentation Script
- wtd Warrior Tool Diagram Data
- dsft Microsoft App-V Differential SFT File
- sfo Sony PlayStation Settings Data
- 850 Microsoft Visual FoxPro Data
.tst - Pro/ENGINEER Test Results Data
The TST data files are related to Pro/ENGINEER. The TST file is a Pro/ENGINEER Test Results Data. Pro/ENGINEER is a 3D-CAD application by Parametric Technology Corporation.
Pro/ENGINEER Test Results Data related extensions:
- rlf NEPLAN Load Flow Results Data
- amb Alphacam 2D/3D Mill VB Macro
- cqcn Chimera Tool Data
- hst Corel WordPerfect Office History Data
- idx PTC Creo Instance Index Data
- xsc XSENSOR Software Calibration Data
.tst - RPG Toolkit Tile Data
The TST data files are related to RPG Toolkit. The TST file is an RPG Toolkit Tile Data. The RPG Toolkit is a free, open source project delivering a simple, flexible and powerful tool for the creation of role-playing games on your personal computer.
RPG Toolkit Tile Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .tst file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .tst extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .tst files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .tst files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .tst file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .tst file
To set the .tst file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .tst file association. Many applications can open .tst files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .tst file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
fst, gst, hst, rst, st, stt, tct, tet, ts, tsf, tsg, tsh, tsr, tsy, tt
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .tst filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .tst:
- st Atari ST Standard Floppy Disk Image
- ts TypeScript Source Code
- txt Atari Jaguar Text Segment Data
- gst Giza Specifier Template
- rst Idrisi Raster Format RAW Image
- tct Topocad Code Table Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .tst page useful, please feel free to link to this page.