UVOPT file format description
Many people often share .uvopt files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .uvopt files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .uvopt files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .uvopt files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .uvopt file format.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.uvopt - µVision v4 Project Options
The UVOPT configuration files are related to µVision. The UVOPT file is a µVision v4 Project Options. µVision is a window-based software development platform that combines a robust and modern editor with a project manager and make facility tool.
|Magic:||- / -|
µVision v4 Project Options related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .uvopt file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .uvopt extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .uvopt files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .uvopt files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .uvopt file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .uvopt file
To set the .uvopt file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .uvopt file association. Many applications can open .uvopt files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .uvopt page useful, please feel free to link to this page.