VP file format description
Many people often share .vp files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .vp files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .vp files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .vp files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .vp file format.
10 filename extension(s) found in our database.
- XtalView Xfit Viewpoint Data
- Justinmind Prototype Data
- VOCPACK Lossless Compressed Audio
- FreeSpace Game Archive
- Autodesk 3D Studio Max Video Posting Data
- Visual Passage Planner Profile
- Homeworld Game VP Data
- Celestia Vertex Program
- Xilinx ISE Encrypted Verilog Code
- Corel Ventura Publisher Publication
- .vp file related problems
.vp - XtalView Xfit Viewpoint Data
The VP data files are related to XtalView. The VP file is an XtalView Xfit Viewpoint Data. XtalView is a complete package for solving a macromolecular crystal structure. Xfit is a map-fitting and molecular modeling program to display or manipulate models and fit to electron density.
XtalView Xfit Viewpoint Data related extensions:
- bones XtalView Xfit Ridgelines Data
- fcf XtalView Xfit Phase Data
- fin XtalView Basic Crystallographic Data
- script XtalView Xfit Script
- seq XtalView Xfit Sequence Data
- vu XtalView Xfit Vector Data
.vp - Justinmind Prototype Data
The VP development files are related to Justinmind. The VP file is a Justinmind Prototype Data. Justinmind is a prototyping tool for web and mobile apps.
Justinmind Prototype Data related extensions:
- mprog FTDI MProg Data
- xpk Xscript Package
- mqh MetaTrader MetaQuotes Language 4 Header
- fsq CryENGINE Facial Editor Sequence
- birds Bird Script Source Code
- wpw WinDev Mobile Window Data
.vp - VOCPACK Lossless Compressed Audio
The VP audio files are related to VOCPACK. The VP file is a VOCPACK Lossless Compressed Audio. VocPack is an old lossless audio compressor. It was developed by Nicola Ferioli in 1993, and its main purpose is compressing 8-bit voice recordings.
VOCPACK Lossless Compressed Audio related extensions:
- ppc Adobe Presenter Audio
- pac LPAC Compressed Audio
- rgtrack RealStrat Music Track
- xwc Starbreeze Sound Data
- es ECHOSPEECH Audio Data
- mts Music Time Pro Music
.vp - FreeSpace Game Archive
The VP game data files are related to FreeSpace. The VP file is a FreeSpace Game Archive. FreeSpace is a 1998 space combat simulation computer game developed by Volition, Inc.
FreeSpace Game Archive related extensions:
- fsm FreeSpace Saved Mission
.vp - Autodesk 3D Studio Max Video Posting Data
The VP data files are related to Autodesk 3D Studio MAX. The VP file is an Autodesk 3D Studio Max Video Posting Data. 3D Studio is a 3D graphics modeling and rendering program.
Autodesk 3D Studio Max Video Posting Data related extensions:
- pat PatternSmith Cutting Pattern Data
- zwdsp eXtendable Wad Editor ZWDSP Data
- vmlt Picture Motion Browser Video Data
- sjd Scrapbook Factory Journal Data
- zzd ISIS Detailed Convergence Data
- des Interscope BlackBox DES Data
.vp - Visual Passage Planner Profile
The VP data files are related to Visual Passage Planner. The VP file is a Visual Passage Planner Profile. Visual Passage Planner is a powerful passage planning tool for Microsoft Windows.
Visual Passage Planner Profile related extensions:
- xip HP 95LX Execute-in-Place Program
- zdb NEPLAN Network Topology Data
- dce Autodesk AutoCAD DCL Error Log
- dol D-PAS Portfolio Manager Analysis Data
- deu Adobe Acrobat Reader German Language Data
- avglic AVG Internet Security License Data
.vp - Homeworld Game VP Data
The VP game data files are related to Homeworld. The VP file is a Homeworld Game VP Data. Homeworld is a real-time strategy computer game released on September 28, 1999, developed by Relic Entertainment and published by Sierra Entertainment.
Homeworld Game VP Data related extensions:
- aep Homeworld Game AEP Data
- anim Homeworld Animation Data
- big Homeworld Game Archive
- dustcloud Homeworld Dust Cloud Data
- events Homeworld Events Data
- flare Homeworld Flare Data
.vp - Celestia Vertex Program
The VP data files are related to Celestia. The VP file is a Celestia Vertex Program. Celestia is a 3D astronomy program created by Chris Laurel. The program is based on the Hipparcos Catalogue (HIP) and allows users to travel through an extensive universe, modeled after reality, at any speed, in any direction, and at any time in history.
Celestia Vertex Program related extensions:
- cel Celestia CEL Script
- celx Celestia Script File
- cfg Celestia Configuration Data
- cmod Celestia Model
- cms Celestia Simple Model Data
- dat Celestia Binary Database
.vp - Xilinx ISE Encrypted Verilog Code
The VP development files are related to Xilinx ISE. The VP file is a Xilinx ISE Encrypted Verilog Code. Xilinx ISE is a complete ECAD (electronic computer-aided design) application.
Xilinx ISE Encrypted Verilog Code related extensions:
- lcf Norton Guide Linker Control File
- mthm MCS Theme Policy Editor Theme Policy
- easyc EasyC Source Code
- bcb Borland C++ Builder Data
- op Origin Preprocessed Data
- zix Caml Light Debugger Data
.pub - Corel Ventura Publisher Publication
The PUB document files are related to Corel Ventura. The PUB file is a Corel Ventura Publisher publication.
Corel Ventura Publisher Publication related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .vp file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .vp extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .vp files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .vp files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .vp file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .vp file
To set the .vp file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .vp file association. Many applications can open .vp files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .vp file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bp, cp, dp, fp, gp, pv, vl, vo
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .vp filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .vp:
- bp BankPerfect Account Data
- gp Guitar Pro 7 Tabulature
- fp Goldmine Report Writer Contact Reports Data
- fp TIFF Final Page
- vo Coq Compiled Object
- cp Adobe Captivate Project
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .vp page useful, please feel free to link to this page.