VSH file format description
Many people often share .vsh files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .vsh files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .vsh files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .vsh files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .vsh file format.
3 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.vsh - Microsoft DirectX D3D Vertex Shader
The VSH development files are related to DirectX SDK. The VSH file is a Microsoft DirectX D3D Vertex Shader. Microsoft DirectX is a collection of application programming interfaces (APIs) for handling tasks related to multimedia, especially game programming and video, on Microsoft platforms.
|Magic:||- / -|
Microsoft DirectX D3D Vertex Shader related extensions:
- bc Low Level Virtual Machine Bitcode
- wse Wise Package Studio Script
- cgr Quest3D Channel Group File
- rc2 Visual Studio RC2 Resource
- cgvp Nvidia Cg Toolkit XML Data
- axml Xamarin Android XML Layout
.vsh - Mcafee VirusShield Settings
The VSH configuration files are related to Mcafee VirusShield. The VSH file is a Mcafee VirusShield Settings. McAfee VirusShield is an anti-virus software.
Mcafee VirusShield Settings related extensions:
- wee Wee Configuration File
- amx NGA WinControl Excel Connection Parameter
- rb4 RobotWorks Parameters File
- pio Avid Pro Tools IO Settings
- sw3 WinWedge Configuration Data
- pdlcp Cyberlink PhotoDirector Lens Profile
.vsh - Corel VideoStudio HTML5 Project
The VSH project files are related to Corel VideoStudio. The VSH file is a Corel VideoStudio HTML5 Project. Corel VideoStudio (Ulead VideoStudio) is a non-linear video editor for Microsoft Windows distributed by Ulead Systems (a division of Corel).
Corel VideoStudio HTML5 Project related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .vsh file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .vsh extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .vsh files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .vsh files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .vsh file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .vsh file
To set the .vsh file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .vsh file association. Many applications can open .vsh files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .vsh file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bsh, csh, dsh, fsh, gsh, sh, svh, vch, veh, vh, vhs, vs, vsb, vsg, vsm
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .vsh filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .vsh:
- vsg Anritsu Vector Signal Generator Data
- fsh Furcadia FSH Data
- vs Vivid 2.0 Include
- csh CARA Script Engine Script
- veh Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Vehicle Data
- vs Microsoft DirectX D3D Vertex Shader
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .vsh page useful, please feel free to link to this page.