VSL file format description
Many people often share .vsl files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .vsl files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .vsl files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .vsl files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .vsl file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.vsl - Microsoft Visio Library
The VSL data files are related to Microsoft Office Visio. The VSL file is a Microsoft Visio Library. Microsoft Visio is diagramming software for Microsoft Windows. It uses vector graphics to create diagrams.
|Application:||Microsoft Office Visio|
|Magic:||- / -|
Microsoft Visio Library related extensions:
- scb Scrambls Encrypted File
- qrn Eroff QRN Macro Package
- sdy Starmoney Database File
- dbc DAZ Studio Brick Camera
- mn5 Microsoft Money 97 Data
- ecml QuickBooks License Data
.vsl - COMPRESS for DOS Pressure Vessel Data
The VSL data files are related to COMPRESS. The VSL file is a COMPRESS for DOS Pressure Vessel Data. COMPRESS is a software application that designs pressure vessels and heat exchangers in accordance with the latest Addenda of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
COMPRESS for DOS Pressure Vessel Data related extensions:
.vsl - Apache Velocity Page Template
The VSL data files are related to Apache Velocity. The VSL file is an Apache Velocity Page Template. Apache Velocity is a Java-based template engine that provides a simple yet powerful template language to reference objects defined in Java code.
Apache Velocity Page Template related extensions:
- img3 Apple iPhone IMG3 Data
- sglog Case CATalyst Log Data
- ml6 MultiLedger Items Data
- trb WAsP Wind Turbine Data
- jlp Jumplist Extender Data
- dwm Davis-Wilder Mann Format File
.vsl - Velocity Style File
The VSL development files are related to Velocity. The VSL file is a Velocity Style File. The Apache Velocity Engine is a free open-source templating engine. Velocity permits you to use a simple yet powerful template language to reference objects defined in Java code.
Velocity Style File related extensions:
.vsl - Getright Download List
The VSL data files are related to Getright. The VSL file is a Getright Download List. Getright is a download manager software for Windows.
Getright Download List related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .vsl file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .vsl extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .vsl files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .vsl files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .vsl file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .vsl file
To set the .vsl file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .vsl file association. Many applications can open .vsl files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .vsl file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bsl, csl, dsl, fsl, gsl, sl, svl, vcl, vel, vl, vls, vql, vs, vs1, vsi
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .vsl filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .vsl:
- vs Vivid 2.0 Include
- vxl Tiberian Sun Voxel Animation
- fsl Corel Paradox Compiled Form
- vcl Vixen Curve Library
- vso Microsoft DirectX D3D Compiled Vertex Shader
- dsl Domain-Specific Language File
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .vsl page useful, please feel free to link to this page.