VUE file format description
Many people often share .vue files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .vue files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .vue files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .vue files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .vue file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.vue - Vue Scene File
The VUE data files are related to VUE. The VUE file is a Vue Scene File. Vue is a 3D scenery generator software package. It is used for the creation, animation, and rendering of natural 3D environments.
Vue Scene File related extensions:
- atm Vue Atmospheres Data
- clr Vue Color Map Data
- env Vue Environment Data
- flt Vue Filter Data
- fnc Vue Functions Data
- mat Vue Material Data
.vue - dBASE IV View File
The VUE development files are related to dBase IV. The VUE file is a dBASE IV View File. dBASE is a relational database management system for PC systems.
dBASE IV View File related extensions:
- xbml SAP Business One Studio Workflow Process Data
- proto PureScript Protobuf Source Code
- vbhtml Visual Studio ASP.NET Web Page
- nkple Nuke Personal Learning Edition Script
- wep WinDev Compilation Error Data
- gpx BASIS GPX Data
.vue - FoxPro 2 View
The VUE development files are related to Microsoft Visual FoxPro. The VUE file is a FoxPro 2 View. FoxPro is a text-based procedurally-oriented programming language and DBMS, originally published by Fox Software and later by Microsoft, for MS-DOS, MS Windows, Apple Macintosh, and UNIX.
FoxPro 2 View related extensions:
- gnl GNT Analyzer Result Data
- fk Flick App
- ovd Borland ObjectVision Source
- mnx Visual FoxPro Menu Template
- sim Telix Simple Script Source
- ofr Psion OVAL Form
.vue - Intergraph Smart Review 3D Model
The VUE project files are related to Intergraph Smart Review. The VUE file is an Intergraph Smart Review 3D Model. Intergraph Smart Review is a problem-solving 3D visualization tool, providing a complete visualization environment for interactively reviewing and analyzing large, complex 3D models of process and power plants
Intergraph Smart Review 3D Model related extensions:
- spy SEO SpyGlass Project
- xd Adobe XD Project
- msh Adobe Visual Communicator Project
- veproj Ulead MediaStudio Pro Project
- iadproj iAd Producer Project
- nrj Nero Jukebox Compilation
.vue - Autodesk 3D Studio Max Animation Data
The VUE data files are related to Autodesk 3D Studio MAX. The VUE file is an Autodesk 3D Studio Max Animation Data. 3D Studio is a 3D graphics modeling and rendering program.
Autodesk 3D Studio Max Animation Data related extensions:
- dtsf Dynatrace AppMon Stored Session Data
- ms-tnef MS Transport Neutral Encapsulation Format
- gr96a GROMOS96 A Chemical Modeller Input Data
- akf GE LEDR Radio Authorization Key Data
- zprj ArcSoft Print Creations Template
- tst Pro/ENGINEER Test Results Data
.vue - Microsoft Schedule Plus Configuration Data
The VUE configuration files are related to Microsoft Schedule Plus. The VUE file is a Microsoft Schedule Plus Configuration Data. Microsoft Schedule Plus was a time-management software product by Microsoft, but was discontinued as part of Office when its functionality was incorporated into Outlook 97. The Microsoft Schedule Plus seems to be no longer supported.
Microsoft Schedule Plus Configuration Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .vue file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .vue extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .vue files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .vue files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .vue file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .vue file
To set the .vue file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .vue file association. Many applications can open .vue files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .vue file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cue, ue, ve, vie, vu, vu3, vud, vus
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .vue filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .vue:
- vud Virtual Undo Disk File
- ve ApowerEdit Project
- vus VuStat Data
- vie Zoner Photo Studio Data
- ue Uuencoded Data
- vu XtalView VU Object
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .vue page useful, please feel free to link to this page.