WPJ file format description
Many people often share .wpj files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .wpj files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .wpj files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .wpj files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .wpj file format.
3 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.wpj - Microsoft Works Project
The WPJ project files are related to Microsoft Works. The WPJ file is a Microsoft Works Project. Microsoft Works is an integrated package software that was produced by Microsoft. Works is smaller, less expensive, and has fewer features than Microsoft Office or other major office suites. The Microsoft Works seems to be no longer supported.
|Magic:||- / -|
Microsoft Works Project related extensions:
- m7p Multilizer Project File
- vr Vuze VR Studio Project
- mcp MPLAB IDE Project
- mtq MINTEQA2 Project
- dez DeZign for Databases Project
- gsp Giza Specifier Project
.wpj - WorkPlace Pro Utilities Jar File Maps Data
The WPJ data files are related to WorkPlace Pro Utilities. The WPJ file is a WorkPlace Pro Utilities Jar File Maps Data. WorkPlace Pro Utilities is a stand-alone application that works with Niagara R2 stations to provide new and additional functionality during all phases of development and maintenance.
WorkPlace Pro Utilities Jar File Maps Data related extensions:
- lyt MetaCAM Layout Data
- ehf MicroEMACS Help
- veg Vue Vegetation Data
- udx PI Expert Data
- vbl Virtual CD Log
- pmml Predictive Model Markup Language Data
.wpj - Watcom C Project
The WPJ development files are related to Watcom IDE. The WPJ file is a Watcom C Project. Watcom IDE is an integrated development environment. The Watcom IDE seems to be no longer supported.
Watcom C Project related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .wpj file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .wpj extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .wpj files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .wpj files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .wpj file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .wpj file
To set the .wpj file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .wpj file association. Many applications can open .wpj files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .wpj file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
apj, dpj, epj, pj, pwj, qpj, spj, wj, wjp, wp, wph, wpi, wpk, wpm, wpn
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .wpj filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .wpj:
- spj Yaskawa IndexWorks Project
- wpn Schedule24 Schedule Data
- pj MKS Source Integrity Data
- wpk Corel WordPerfect Keyboard Layout
- apj Angel Debug Monitor Project
- wph WAsP Project
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .wpj page useful, please feel free to link to this page.