WSP file format description
Many people often share .wsp files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .wsp files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .wsp files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .wsp files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .wsp file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.wsp - Adobe ImageReady Application Workspace
The WSP other files are related to Adobe ImageReady. The WSP file is an Adobe ImageReady application workspace. Adobe ImageReady is a bitmap graphics editor shipped with Adobe Photoshop by Adobe Systems.
|Magic:||- / -|
Adobe ImageReady Application Workspace related extensions:
- ilfdr Interleaf Folder
- xrs Real Player External Resource
- url Internet Shortcut
- vdx Microsoft Windows 32-bit System Driver
- zlk ZoneAlarm MailSafe Renamed MSI File
- dlu Autodesk 3D Studio MAX Utility Plugin
.wsp - Web Site Publisher Configuration
The WSP configuration files are related to Web Site Publisher. The WSP file is a Web Site Publisher Configuration. Web Site Publisher is a free tool which will publish the web site you develop on your computer to the web.
Web Site Publisher Configuration related extensions:
- tvc Turbo View and Convert Batch Presets Data
- cntl GoCart Control Data
- efc eFiler Configuration
- vre ASG Remote Desktop Settings Data
- dcls Catia V4 Settings
- lpd LPD Daemon Print Permissions Data
.wsp - Whisper32 Database
The WSP data files are related to Whisper32. The WSP file is a Whisper32 Database. Whisper32 is a password manager software for Microsoft Windows. The Whisper32 seems to be no longer supported.
Whisper32 Database related extensions:
- d7t Dewesoft 7 Sequence Data
- mrd Malete Record Data File
- markers BEAGLE Markers Data
- ffp FLAC Fingerprint Data
- pjn Spectrum Projection Metadata
- mc3 MC3D Document
.wsp - GENESYS Workspace
The WSP data files are related to Keysight GENESYS. The WSP file is a GENESYS Workspace. GENESYS is a compact, integrated EDA environment that reduces board turns, and extends circuit and system performance.
GENESYS Workspace related extensions:
- abf Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services Backup Data
- geom Application Visualization System Geometric Data
- nal Microsoft SMS Network Abstraction Layer Data
- dax OrangeCD Theme Data
- cbr DAZ 3D Carrara 6 Browser Data
- warning NASA VIRV Results Data
.wsp - Microsoft SharePoint Solution Package
The WSP archive files are related to Microsoft SharePoint Workspace. The WSP file is a Microsoft SharePoint Solution Package. Microsoft SharePoint Workspace is a collaboration software that allows users to share and collaborate on documents from different computers.
Microsoft SharePoint Solution Package related extensions:
- shar Unix Shell Archive
- psa Pretty Simple Archive archive
- 002 7-Zip Split Archive Part 2
- sbsar Substance Designer Archive
- prpkg Adobe Presenter Package
- ecs Sony Ericsson P900 Phone Backup
.wsp - Chromeleon Workspace
The WSP data files are related to Chromeleon. The WSP file is a Chromeleon Workspace. Chromeleon is a Chromatography Data System that allows you to control chromatography instruments and evaluate, process, report, and backup data.
Chromeleon Workspace related extensions:
- adc Chromeleon ADC Data
- cdc Chromeleon Device Driver Configuration
- cdd Chromeleon Device Driver
- chl Chromeleon Channel Raw Data
- cmb Chromeleon Backup Archive
- gen Chromeleon Generic Driver Configuration
.wsp - FlowJo for PC Workspace Data
The WSP data files are related to FlowJo. The WSP file is a FlowJo for PC Workspace Data. FlowJo is a software package for analyzing flow cytometry data.
FlowJo for PC Workspace Data related extensions:
- jo FlowJo for Mac Workspace Data
.wsp - Visual C++ Workspace Data
The WSP development files are related to Microsoft Visual Studio. The WSP file is a Visual C++ Workspace Data. Microsoft Visual C++ is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) which is a program for writing, compiling, and linking your program into an executable.
Visual C++ Workspace Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .wsp file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .wsp extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .wsp files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .wsp files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .wsp file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .wsp file
To set the .wsp file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .wsp file association. Many applications can open .wsp files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .wsp file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
asp, dsp, esp, qsp, sp, ssp, swp, wcp, wep, wp, wps, ws, wsl, wso, wwp
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .wsp filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .wsp:
- qsp QSetup Project
- dsp Dr. Halo Display Driver
- sp Anno 2070 Audio Data
- swp Borland Sprint Document Backup
- wps Kingsoft Writer Document
- wwp Worms World Party Teams Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .wsp page useful, please feel free to link to this page.