YDR file format description
Many people often share .ydr files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .ydr files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .ydr files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .ydr files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .ydr file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.ydr - FiveM 3D Model
The YDR game data files are related to FiveM. The YDR file is a FiveM 3D Model. FiveM is a multiplayer modification for Grand Theft Auto V which, much in the lines of popular modifications in the past, offers an advanced multiplayer environment for people to play on dedicated servers with user-made game modes. The FiveM seems to be no longer supported.
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
FiveM 3D Model related extensions:
- dsb Rayman 2 Play Data
- syj Syberia Texture
- xnt Krazy Rain Note
- ind Well of Souls Game Data
- zrb Total Annihilation Data
- rez Escape Velocity Plug-in
.ydr - Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos Replay
The YDR game data files are related to Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos. The YDR file is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos Replay. Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Yugi the Destiny is a video card game developed by Konami.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos Replay related extensions:
- bus VirtualBus Board Parameters File
- laby Laby Level
- bot Quake FrogBot Data
- epk Metin2 Game Data Package
- ngage N-Gage Game
- mis Tribes 2 Game Mission Data
.ydr - YouiDraw Drawing Project
The YDR project files are related to YouiDraw. The YDR file is a YouiDraw Drawing Project. YouiDraw is a cloud-based graphic design software that enables designers to create HTML5 icons, infographics, logos, website elements and more.
YouiDraw Drawing Project related extensions:
- ylc YouiDraw Logo Creator Image
.ydr - Grand Theft Auto V 3D Model Data
The YDR game data files are related to Grand Theft Auto V. The YDR file is a Grand Theft Auto V 3D Model Data. Grand Theft Auto V is an open world, action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North.
Grand Theft Auto V 3D Model Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .ydr file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .ydr extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .ydr files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .ydr files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .ydr file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .ydr file
To set the .ydr file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .ydr file association. Many applications can open .ydr files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .ydr file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
dr, dyr, gdr, hdr, jdr, tdr, udr, ycr, ydd, ydf, ydt
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .ydr filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .ydr:
- jdr JpgfDraw Drawing Binary
- jdr IROAD Dash Cam Video
- hdr HDRi Image
- tdr Medlin Payroll Software Tax Deposit Record
- gdr SymbianOS Font
- hdr MicroSim PCBoard Hole-drill Schedule Report
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .ydr page useful, please feel free to link to this page.