According to our registry, SAM is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that SAM can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
The precise system requirements for the SAM application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on SAM’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of SAM!
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address!
There are currently 29 file extension(s) associated to the SAM application in our database.
- SAM 2007 Package
- SAM Kestrel Sequence Database
- SAM Alignment Data
- SAM Constraints Data
- SAM Frequency Model Data
- SAM Scoring Data
- SAM Kestrel Sequence Id Data
- SAM Default Parameters Data
- SAM Multiple Domain Alignment Output
- SAM Prettyalign Output
- SAM Alignment Probabilities Data
- SAM A2M Alignment Data
- SAM Fragfinder Scoring Data
- SAM HMMER-format Model
- SAM Sequence Weights Data
- SAM Domain Output Data
- SAM RDB Scoring Data
- SAM Model Library Data
- SAM PA2M Alignment Data
- SAM Dirichlet Mixture Prior Library
- SAM Old Dirichlet Mixture Prior Library
- SAM Predict Track Data
- SAM Makelogo Colors Data
- SAM Trimmed Alignment Data
- SAM hmmscore Selection Data
- SAM sampleseqs Sequence Data
- SAM Transition Regularizer Data
- SAM Training Statistics Data
- SAM grabdp Data
Software updates are important to your digital safety and cyber security. Unfortunately, simply installing antivirus software isn't enough to protect you and your devices.