According to our registry, TaxAct is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that TaxAct can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
The precise system requirements for the TaxAct application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on TaxAct’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of TaxAct!
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our email@example.com e-mail address!
There are currently 14 file extension(s) associated to the TaxAct application in our database.
- TaxACT 2015 Tax Return Data
- TaxACT 2016 Tax Return Data
- TaxACT 2017 Tax Return Data
- TaxACT 2016 Tax Return Backup Data
- TaxACT 2017 Tax Return Backup Data
- TaxACT 2001 Tax Return Data
- TaxACT 2008 Tax Return Data
- TaxACT 2014 Tax Return Data
- TaxACT 2009 Tax Return Data
- TaxACT 2013 Tax Return Data
- TaxACT 2012 Tax Return Data
- TaxACT 2018 Tax Return Backup Data
- TaxACT 2019 Tax Return Backup Data
- TaxACT 2020 Tax Return Data
Software updates are important to your digital safety and cyber security. Unfortunately, simply installing antivirus software isn't enough to protect you and your devices.