According to our registry, Uniface is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that Uniface can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
The precise system requirements for the Uniface application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on Uniface’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of Uniface!
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address!
There are currently 24 file extension(s) associated to the Uniface application in our database.
- Uniface Runtime Repository
- Uniface License Key
- Uniface Deployment Archive
- Uniface Glyph Object
- Uniface Global Object Data
- Uniface Dynamic Server Page
- Uniface Form Data
- Uniface Service Data
- Uniface Entity Service Data
- Uniface Report Data
- Uniface Session Service Data
- Uniface Server Page
- Uniface Server Page HTMs Data
- Uniface Panel Data
- Uniface Global Proc Data
- Uniface Glyph Data
- Uniface Keyboard Translation Table
- Uniface Device Translation Table
- Uniface Format Data
- Uniface Component Signature Data
- Uniface Entity Descriptor Data
- Uniface Assignment Data
- Uniface Startup Shell Data
- Uniface Message Texts Data
Software updates are important to your digital safety and cyber security. Unfortunately, simply installing antivirus software isn't enough to protect you and your devices.