According to our registry, Visual Studio is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that Visual Studio can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
There are currently 34 file extension(s) associated to the Visual Studio application in our database.
- Visual Studio Makefile
- MSBuild Response File
- Visual Studio Resource Script
- Microsoft Profiler Binary Output
- Microsoft Profiler Binary Table
- Microsoft Profiler Binary Input
- Visual Studio SDK Package Registry Data
- Visual Basic Control TypeLib Cache
- Visual Basic Control Licensing File
- Visual Basic Wizard Launch File
- Visual Basic WebClass HTML Template
- Visual Basic Custom Control
- Visual C++ Preprocessed Source
- Windows Registration Script
- System Definition Model
- Visual Studio Wizard
- Visual Basic Script
- Visual Studio IntelliSense Code Snippet
- MSBuild Targets File
- VS Binary Resource Script Data
- Visual Studio .NET Macros
- VS Resource Script Template
- Visual Studio ClassWizard Data
- Managed Object Format File
- Visual Studio RC2 Resource
- DSM Application Diagram
- WinHelp Context ID
- ASP.NET Site Map
- Localized Managed Object Format File
- Windows Help Project
- Visual Studio Packaging Project
- Microsoft Compound File Binary
- Enterprise Template Project
- Visual Basic Animated Button Configuration
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
The precise system requirements for the Visual Studio application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on Visual Studio’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of Visual Studio!
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our email@example.com e-mail address!