Visual Studio file types
According to our registry, Visual Studio is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that Visual Studio can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
The precise system requirements for the Visual Studio application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on Visual Studio’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of software.
As with any software, it is crucial to download and install applications only from trusted sources. Installing software from unreliable or unverified sources can expose users to potential security risks, malware, or privacy breaches. By ensuring that Visual Studio is obtained from the official website or reputable software repositories, users can minimize the chances of encountering dangerous content or compromising their private information.
Visual Studio website
To access official information, updates, and support for Visual Studio, you can visit the dedicated website maintained by the developers. The website serves as a valuable resource for users to learn more about the latest features, troubleshooting guides, and community forums. It's the go-to place for users seeking help or updates related to the Visual Studio application.
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our email@example.com e-mail address!
There are currently 40 file extension(s) associated to the Visual Studio application in our database.
- mak Visual Studio Makefile
- rsp MSBuild Response File
- rc Visual Studio Resource Script
- pbo Microsoft Profiler Binary Output
- pbt Microsoft Profiler Binary Table
- pbi Microsoft Profiler Binary Input
- vrg Visual Studio SDK Package Registry Data
- oca Visual Basic Control TypeLib Cache
- vbl Visual Basic Control Licensing File
- vbz Visual Basic Wizard Launch File
- wct Visual Basic WebClass HTML Template
- vbx Visual Basic Custom Control
- i Visual C++ Preprocessed Source
- snippet Visual Studio IntelliSense Code Snippet
- rgs Windows Registration Script
- vsmacros Visual Studio .NET Macros
- aps VS Binary Resource Script Data
- rct VS Resource Script Template
- clw Visual Studio ClassWizard Data
- mof Managed Object Format File
- rc2 Visual Studio RC2 Resource
- sdm System Definition Model
- ad DSM Application Diagram
- targets MSBuild Targets File
- vsz Visual Studio Wizard
- sitemap ASP.NET Site Map
- mfl Localized Managed Object Format File
- hm WinHelp Context ID
- hpj Windows Help Project
- pkp Visual Studio Packaging Project
- cfb Microsoft Compound File Binary
- etp Enterprise Template Project
- vbscript Visual Basic Script
- ccb Visual Basic Animated Button Configuration
- jqx Windows Help Related Data
- armx ASP.NET Source Code
- xmlc ASP.NET Compiled XML
- asbx ASP.NET BridgeHandler Data
- map Visual Studio Linker Map Data
- ph Windows Help Phrase-table Data
Software updates are important to your digital safety and cyber security. Unfortunately, simply installing antivirus software isn't enough to protect you and your devices.